Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Coolwater - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coolwater (878 Views)

Check Out This Vacancies From Coolwater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coolwater by koolman: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2006
I wish to thank coolwater for his concerted efforts in providing information to all Nairalanders. Coolwater is very kind and has the spirit of brotherhood.
Please fellow Nairalanders I seek permision from you to name him THE NAIRALANDER OF THE YEAR 2006. Coolwater I love you so much. I wish I will see you with my eyes one day.
More power to your elbows.
Re: Coolwater by amoke115: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2006
what is this thread about? is he the only one doing good? What of saintsola? and what of the other people ever before both of them like tonisafe22, kitaun, nunu, funsoo, dipotepede, ladapo and co? who gave them any special recognition for their efforts? Coolwater has done well but lets not turn this place to a praise-singing arena!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Will Smile Dis 2007! / Chevron Test Please / Sitp1 Training Kicks Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.