Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

7 Simple Tips On How To Increase Your IQ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Simple Tips On How To Increase Your IQ (479 Views)

Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage / How To Increase Your Joystick And Satisfy Your Woman In Bed / Increase Your Sperm Count,libido And End Prostate Enlargement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Simple Tips On How To Increase Your IQ by 9jalatestnews(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2016
A lot of people wonder how they could possibly improve their IQ, well i do too, quite a lot of people have heard the word IQ but might not know the meaning, IQ simply means Intelligent Quotient, some have also taken IQ test so as to know their IQ Level.

There are people who have score high in IQ tests and will remain part of history, i wont dwell on that today you can look out for my next post on IQ for that.

I will only give a few hint on how you can improve your IQ, cause there are countless thing you can do to improve your IQ every day, remember we will continue to learn until we die.

Number 1. Make sure you Eat balance diet and Exercise often

Number 2. Remain a student for life by learning interesting skills like maths, history, language, music etc also try reading a book weekly.

Number 3. You can also Play 3D Video games to improve your spatial reasoning skills.

Number 4. Reading of fictional books make one become wiser and non fictional books to become knowledgeable.

Number 5: Listen to Music and Learn to play at-least one Musical Instrument

More at: http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com/2016/08/7-simple-tips-on-how-to-increase-your-iq.html

(1) (Reply)

4 Weight Loss Super Foods That Help Lose Your Belly Fat Quickly / Natural Recipes To Eliminate Pimples Fast / Army Offers Free Medical Service In Operation Crocodile Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.