Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics (5544 Views)

Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) / Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by EteEdoho: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2016
[s]
Victorvexz:

Dreamer, and who would grant u the leave? Lol. Dreaming is allowed
[/s]why do you always masturbate on issues that solely concern those whom you love to hate?. Move on Mr.man,SS/SE has moved on the direction we deem fruitful.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by glassjar1: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2016
I am a true son of the feared rising sun .

The Giant you saw in the dream . be careful NIJIRYA you are already into 10 bloody plaques ,evil kwontry you will fell never to rise again,

I am nwa chineke from owuwa anyanwu . cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by sexybrooke: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Eshinkan:

Sharaaapppp.... angry..noise maker..... grin
this man you are really jobless btw how many monikers do you have ? Cc:mynd44 this guy has multiple moniker .eshinwaju,coolitempa,coolitempa2,stunning ceo,babatunde,ashiwaju,eshinkan now what do you do boy
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by tdayof(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
okenwa:
If it was Nigerian police, they would have fired bullet on them
Compare the protest to this.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vW24dwmmK44/VkHhpvPAJ_I/AAAAAAAAILE/gYsSDRhxWns/s1600/Biafra-Protest-Port-10.jpg[/img]
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by MissGoldenJewel(f): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Igbos always giving them High blood pressure grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by BAILMONEY: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Heavy protest grin grin grin
Very very heavy indeed grin grin grin grin

Holy blood of Guinness grin grin grin grin
SOUTH-WASTE MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by BAILMONEY: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
WHAT A SAD NEWS FOR SOPHISTICATED MUSLIMS FROM SOUTH-WASTED REGION.
HAUSA WAN ANSWER THEIR PAPA NAME
IGBO WAN ANSWER THEIR PAPA NAME
YORUBA WAN DIE ONTOP ONE NIGERIA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by seunny4lif(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin grin grin
See your life grin grin grin
I no be Muslim
BAILMONEY:
SOUTH-WASTE MUSLIM

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by BAILMONEY: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
See your life grin grin grin
I no be Muslim
STOP DENYING YOUR RELIGION angry

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by seunny4lif(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
BAILMONEY:
STOP DENYING YOUR RELIGION angry

grin
Are you high on Ewedu leaf grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by iSlayer: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Our flag is always looking beautiful.From Ibaji in Kogi down to igweocha in Rivers the name Biafra reverberates clearly. All hail the land of the rising sun...
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by PhockPhockMan: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Victorvexz:
lol, who cares. Ur lord and savior Kanu will spend the rest of his life in jail and there nothing the world will do about it

Racist whites in South Africa also said similar thing pertaining Mandela.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by xelly: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
danjaba:

Heavy protest??
Wetin concern Nigeria with Spain? Abi Nigeria prison dey for Spain now?
Na through your anus you dey think? Come stage protests for Naija jare.

After reading your comment, I asked myself if Nigeria is practising democracy or we just trample on people's right. Do you even know your right?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by CltrAltDel: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
tdayof:
Compare the protest to this.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vW24dwmmK44/VkHhpvPAJ_I/AAAAAAAAILE/gYsSDRhxWns/s1600/Biafra-Protest-Port-10.jpg[/img]
Lol…… big difference…. Ahahahahahaha
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
smiley
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Victorvexz:
Is this what u call heavy protest?

Yorubaa as expected...this people eh!

When a yorubaa sees that Bi1afra is near.

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by Vatsyayana: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Heavy protest? Or family reunion? Abegi!
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
Vatsyayana:
Heavy protest? Or family reunion? Abegi!

yorubaa...GO AND CHARTER YOUR OWN COURSE FOR YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN.
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by iKarma: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
It's like Ibos see Yorubas in their dreams cheesy

Everybody is Yoruba to them.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by badnature: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
apcisevil:
They claimed all goodie goodies and call others all badie badies, yet they can't go their separate way with all their goodies and suffercation... is it by force to live together with an infidel?
it is only in Nigeria that jihadist are willing to destroy everything on the way to leave with infidels

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by badnature: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
okenwa:
If it was Nigerian police, they would have fired bullet on them
that is why the are called BABOONS AND MONKEYS
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by ManMountain(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Having a nice weekend stroll on the streets of Malaga, not bad
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by ManMountain(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
iKarma:
It's like Ibos see Yorubas in their dreams cheesy

Everybody is Yoruba to them.

Yes ke!! The Yorubas happen to be their greatest and biggest headache in southern Nigeria, and their greatest worry on SM
They are also very cowardly to attack the North head on.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by Gozzzy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
tolugar:
Pls don't move this to FP

Heads will roll

U kw wot I mean meeennnn

Just look at the ground.
So clean and sweet

One day a "united Nigeria" will look like that.
United Nigeria? Well... Bible said it that some people will dream dreams. My brother, Nigeria is toooooooo separated to be united, inugo.
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by President99: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
They should equally remind Spain to let go of Catalans who have been struggling for independence since 1640 from Spain
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by tolugar: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Gozzzy:

United Nigeria? Well... Bible said it that some people will dream dreams. My brother, Nigeria is toooooooo separated to be united, inugo.

That same bible also says that " one day, all your dreams will come true" iwotago?
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by Felixtuta(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wow.. For really Kanu is a hero, take it or leave it.
I salute his courage.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by abobakucannibal: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
apcisevil:
They claimed all goodie goodies and call others all badie badies, yet they can't go their separate way with all their goodies and suffercation... is it by force to live together with an infidel?

Noooooo! They only love the content but,hate the container.Chai height of hypocrisy.
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by abobakucannibal: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Victorvexz:
Is this what u call heavy protest?

Take it easy ooo,don't give yourself HBP!because of Biafra that has already been actualized.
Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by abobakucannibal: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
APCHaram:

Thank you jare.

It's not like they are including your southwasted region .

So Wetin concern you?

Concentrate on liberating Ilorin from Arewastan and mind your own fcking business

1 Share

Re: Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by centboy123456(m): 1:26am On Aug 15, 2016
Victorvexz:
lol, who cares. Ur lord and savior Kanu will spend the rest of his life in jail and there nothing the world will do about it

Just see dis f o o l I don't understand some people self we don't want to be part of one nigeria of agin na ny foce to be one what ur problem nigeria we are not part of nigeria are be cuz of our oil na mke or na dey say one nigeria am tried been a nigeria gave us biafra or na say no one nigeria na go ki ll u nd ur fam liy

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. / Nigeria Will Not Abandon Abdulmutallab - Gbenga Ashiru / Nine Arrested Over Friday's Bombings In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.