Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Every Nigerian Student Must Have Gone Through This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Every Nigerian Student Must Have Gone Through This (393 Views)

JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad / 10 Apps Every Student Must Have On Their Smartphones / What Every Nigerian Medical Student Must Experience In Medical School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Student Must Have Gone Through This by Naijagotit1(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2016
As a student if you don't enjoy and flex at the beginning of a semester...... Forget it bro

At the beginning When ?

-Money and material things were used/spent without calculations.

-When wapping` was the other of the day.

-When church/Godly gatherings were tertiary and taken for granted, with the excuse that 'i came here for studies'

-When the room was always crowded/noisy with yabbing and making jest of each other

-When hen the most current guy is measured by the latest music,video and news.

-When the thought of examination will be scared away by `Time still dey` and you think `there`s time` with countless nights wasted

-When the day was spent `flexing` and lecturers and assignments are taken unseriously.

-when much time was spent talking on the future and less time to activate it and all dubious/unserious means was used to get money from serious parents...

Suddenly

THE common room, all reading areas and corners becomes crowded, that moment every advice would be taken for a pie, church services records high numbers of students at fellowships and reading candle would be at its peak.the days of watching movies till down was over. every dusty book was picked up, in this case there's no need for a town crier to go announcing, the stress of his job has been saved by a rough beginning. And i heard my friend said

"Guy i never knew Exam na Monday "

Lol........ At this point u'll know weather u've actually wasted your tuition fee or not
Exam periods don't need to announce itself, anytime the atmosphere of a particular institution is tensed up, and every one seemz to be serious, u have lesser numbers of invitations for Parties, lesser bash, less noise making, more photography and group reading, itz enough sign to tell you that Exams is at the corner.

Exam moments are always the best times, fun in disguise tho! ....... "proper preparation prevents poor performance"

To all the Students, wishing you best of luck in your Academics.[url]As a student if you don't enjoy and flex at the beginning of a semester...... Forget it bro

At the beginning When ?

-When church/Godly gatherings were tertiary and taken for granted, with the excuse that 'i came here for studies'

-When the room was always crowded/noisy with yabbing and making jest of each other

-When the thought of examination will be scared away by `Time still dey` and you think `there`s time` with countless nights wasted

-When the day was spent `flexing` and lecturers and assignments are taken unseriously.

-when much time was spent talking on the future and less time to activate it and all dubious/unserious means was used to get money from serious parents...

Suddenly

THE common room, all reading areas and corners becomes crowded, that moment every advice would be taken for a pie, church services records high numbers of students at fellowships and reading candle would be at its peak.the days of watching movies till down was over. every dusty book was picked up, in this case there's no need for a town crier to go announcing, the stress of his job has been saved by a rough beginning. And i heard my friend said

Lol........ At this point u'll know weather u've actually wasted your tuition fee or not
Exam periods don't need to announce itself, anytime the atmosphere of a particular institution is tensed up, and every one seemz to be serious, u have lesser numbers of invitations for Parties, lesser bash, less noise making, more photography and group reading, itz enough sign to tell you that Exams is at the corner.

Exam moments are always the best times, fun in disguise tho! ....... "proper preparation prevents poor performance"

To all the Students, wishing you best of luck in your Academics.[/url]As a student if you don't enjoy and flex at the beginning of a semester...... Forget it bro

At the beginning When ?

Suddenly

To all the Students, wishing you best of luck in your Academics.

www.naijagotit..com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fed Poly Ado Ekiti Admission Screening Registration 2016/2017 Announced / 183 Arrested For Exam Malpractice In UNIZIK / Top News Headlines Today - Be The First Among Your Friends To View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.