Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? (1516 Views)

What Online Based Business Can I Do With 5 Million. / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? / What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by databoy247(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2016
There are different forms of online advertising and as a business that thrives from having an online presence, settling for one or two online ad programs will go a long way in boosting your revenue.

Personally, I have tried some of the following and got varying results;

Google AdWords: For now, it's the best for me. I always get my ROI, it's only in rare occasions that I don't get my investment back.

Nairaland Ads: I usually get a lot of clicks probably from unserious folks. Maybe it's because of too many young persons who just want to see what your website looks like. Dem nor know say na your money dey burn angry. But sometimes, it pays and it is perfect for targeted lead generation.

Facebook Ads: For revenue and leads generation, to me Facebook is zero!! It's only perfect when you need more Facebook likes. I have spent $100 (approximately 30k) and did not even get N1,000 in return. I nor try am again grin

Bing Ads: Yet to try it.

Twitter Ads: Yet to use it

Yahoo Ads:, Next on my list cool

LinkedIn Ads: Tried it, but it's damn too expensive so I had to opt out without even getting started. grin

Which ad network do you use?
Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by flavourway: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
i use infolinks ads on www.flavourway..com and am happy using it (INFOLINKS=GOOGLE ADSENSE+GOOGLE ADWORKS) click here to apply www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=2186028 infolinks pop up a lot,very annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by iamVirus(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
databoy247:
There are different forms of online advertising and as a business that thrives from having an online presence, settling for one or two online ad programs will go a long way in boosting your revenue.

Google AdWords: For now, it's the best for me. I always get my ROI, it's only in rare occasions that I don't get my investment back.

Nairaland Ads: I usually get a lot of clicks probably from unserious folks. Maybe it's because of too many young persons who just want to see what your website looks like. Dem nor know say na your money dey burn angry. But sometimes, it pays and it is perfect for targeted lead generation.

Facebook Ads: For revenue and leads generation, to me Facebook is zero!! It's only perfect when you need more Facebook likes. I have spent $100 (approximately 30k) and did not even get N1,000 in return. I nor try am again grin

LinkedIn Ads: Tried it, but it's damn too expensive so I had to opt out without even getting started. grin

lemme help you out! NOTE: I didn't say give me the money!

I'll just show you how to go about it!

Interested?
Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by sharpboyus(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
iamVirus:

lemme help you out! NOTE: I didn't say give me the money!

I'll just show you how to go about it!

Interested?

Interested.
Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by iamVirus(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
sharpboyus:

Interested.
0813786169-6
Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by OneWizy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by Donald3d(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
databoy247:

i believe you are not targeting your facebook ads properly or you are not using the right content , Facebook is one of the cheapest and most effective way to get people opting in for your services nowadays .

1 Like

Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by databoy247(m): 12:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Donald3d:
i believe you are not targeting your facebook ads properly or you are not using the right content , Facebook is one of the cheapest and most effective way to get people opting in for your services nowadays .

Bros biko please teach me. Because they have been gulping my hard earned money with no results. undecided
Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by jamarionj(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
HOW DO I PLACE A FACEBOOK ADS?
Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by engrabk: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please databoy247 send me your phone number
Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by Jack188: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
As for me, I use the help of the service from https://smartyads.com/ for advertising my business online. It is an innovative programmatic platform which works perfectly for me and for such purposes in general. I can totally recommend it to you guys too
Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by Toluwani113: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
DailySchoolGist offers Wide Range of Engaging school related content monthly to thousands of Nigerians & Receive thousands Pageviews every Month.

If you want to Reach Large Audience, we'll help you achieve this when you Advertise on DailySchoolGist . We’ve got the Experience to Keep you Brands ahead.

OUR ADVERT RATES
There are various advertising opportunities on DailySchoolGist. Below is a run down with their prices

i. Sponsored Posts: Are you launching or relaunching a blog or you want more exposure for a great ? You can now send your articles, press releases and special feature stories to DailySchoolGist for publication.
Your story will be published on our site and also amplified via our social media audience.

ii. Header Ad Slot This Ad unit appears on the header area of the DailySchoolGist logo. It appears on every page on our blog including the homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages. This Ad slot is for 725 x 90 pixels units.

iii. Inside Content Ad Slot (Top): It appears before the first paragraph of every article on DailySchoolGist and will also be seen on content pages. This means that this Ad slot will show on the homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages. This is for 300 x 250 pixels units

iv. Inside Content Ad Slot (Bottom): This Ad slot appears at the end of each article and like the Inside Content Ad Slot (Top) only shows in content pages. This is for 300 x 250 pixels units

v. Sidebar Ad Slots: This Ad units appears on the sidebar of all pages on our blog including homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages. This Ad slot and is available for 300 x 250 pixels units.

These are the Ad slots currently on offer.
NOTE: For pricing, feel free to contact us via +2347064272729 or send a mail to dailyschoolgist@gmail.com
No matter the Ad slot you choose you are expected to make a minimum Ad buy of 6,000 Naira. You are responsible for providing creatives. The banner must be in image format. We do not accept banners built on Flash. If you want animated banners, use .gif or HTML5. Note that before we accept your Ad and provide payment instructions, you banner and landing page must meet our standards for quality.

HOW TO PLACE AD ON DAILYSCHOOLGIST
To place ads on DailySchoolGist, the first step is to get your ad banner designed by a good graphic designer. Your ad banner must be less than 30kb in size, and in the PNG or JPG format. Once it's ready, send the banner as a mail to dailyschoolgist@gmail.com and once it's received, we'll review it immediately.(Your ad might not be approved if it's deceptive or illegal or morally questionable in some way).

After your ad is approved, we will provide you with information about how to purchase advertising credits so you can freely place your ads on our blog. We look forward to doing business with you!

Best regards,
DailySchoolGist Team.
Re: What Online Ads Do You Use? And Have They Worked For You? by HassieMalcomson(f): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
I personally believe in non-promotional online marketing activities but if you specifically ask about ads then I vote for media-rich animated ads. The ads are usually used for social media platforms. Recently, I used this guide https://bannerboo.com/blog/how-to-create-html5-banner-ads-a-stepbystep-guide/ to build HTML5 banner ads for different media campaigns.

I use the following ads:

Facebook Ads
Instagram Ads
Search engine ads like Google, Bing, Yahoo
YouTube Ads.

(1) (Reply)

Today Free Match Tips 11th Dec 2017 / How To Create A Blog Using Wordpress Cms / How Can I Hide My Wordpress Posts / Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.