Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,079 members, 7,825,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Virtual Bet Biz. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Virtual Bet Biz. (793 Views)

Cheat On How To Win In Bet9ja Virtual Game 2017 / How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet / I Have A 100% Sure Secret To Virtual Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Bet Biz. by enochogaga(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2016
Hello fellow punter, am not here to tell u to send me money or to give u tips on virtual bet,
But am here to help u grow ur account, and pay a minimum of 10k out every week,

all u have to do is to credit ur account, and let me do the work, and any pay out i have 40percet. and am not gambling or taking any ristk with ur money, the system i use is most pay system,

am here cos i dont have enough cash to start the biz, or credit my account.
and i just need just one serious instreted person.
just watsap me or call {08131060632}.
Re: Virtual Bet Biz. by enochogaga(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
pls is ok no more message
Re: Virtual Bet Biz. by akeemsalami(m): 2:33am On Oct 16, 2017
[/color]How are you brother,I want to ask question sorry for this do you repair generator[color=#000099]How are you brother,I want to ask question sorry for this do you repair generatorHow are you brother,I want to ask question sorry for this do you repair generator

(1) (Reply)

Usain Showed Me His Lightning Bolt – And I Couldn’t Resist It! / I See Man-u Not Going Far Dis Season / Top 5 Nigerian Footballers In Europe (week 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.