Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

NAF Starts Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway & Environs To Checkmate Thieves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Starts Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway & Environs To Checkmate Thieves (464 Views)

Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. / Nigeria Airforce Launched Aerial Patrol Over Sambisa Forest (video) / NAF Launch Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway Avoid Criminal Activities. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

NAF Starts Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway & Environs To Checkmate Thieves by ebosie11(f): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2016
The Nigerian Air Force yesterday commenced aerial patrol of the Abuja-Kaduna Highway, including Minna and environs. The joint patrol, incorporating surface elements from the Nigerian Army, Police and Federal Road Safety Commission, is aimed at checkmating criminal activities along major highways within the North West which of recent has witnessed increased cases of criminalities such as cattle rustling, kidnapping and armed robbery. Other major routes covered by the aerial patrol include the Abuja metropolis, Kaduna-Birnin Gwari road, Kaduna-Zaria-Kano road and the Falgore Forest. Aside undertaking aerial surveillance, the NAF is also providing ground troops that would operate alongside the surface elements.

Flagging-off the aerial patrol yesterday in Abuja, the Air Officer Commanding Training Kaduna, Air Vice Marshal Nurudeen Balogun said that “the NAF will be providing real time intelligence from the air, and reinforcement where necessary, to aid the operation of the surface elements”.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/naf-commences-aerial-patrol-of-abuja.html

Re: NAF Starts Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway & Environs To Checkmate Thieves by ebosie11(f): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2016

Re: NAF Starts Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway & Environs To Checkmate Thieves by Maisuya1: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2016
Everybody institution is sitting up and quietly doing their work, no more money sharing and awarding fititious contracts.
The other day DPR called me that the license of two of my petrol stations are ready I should pick them up at their office. shocked
I thought I was dreaming, DPR that it takes you more than 6 months to process a 1 year license and another six month to get it after you've payed bribes here and there, are the ones calling me to pick up my license just after 2 months of application. This is indeed change.
Re: NAF Starts Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway & Environs To Checkmate Thieves by Mynd44: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2016

(1)

US Secretary Of State John Kerry To Visit Nigeria Next Week / Governors Demand Hydropower Producing Areas Commission / Fulani Herdsmen/APC Government : Sons Of Lucifer - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.