Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? (2768 Views)

Which Is Better Between Honor 9 Lite And Infinix Hot 6? / Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones / Differences Between BB & Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2016
api sunday to u all. My android has zapped me a lot of moneyundecided i give up! Am no longer doing. I say...am no longer doing!. I knw say android is great but abeeegiangry!. I browse a lot. When i say a lot i mean.....if u see d kind browsing wey i dey do eeh, mtn suppose dey dash me data every month sefundecided I no want all my money to finish on top data abeg...I want to do something else with my hard earnd money. So android is a no no for meangry . I like android sha but i cant bear it any longer. I like watching videos toosmiley. So my question is.... Is it best to go for bb precisely z10 or windows precisely microsoft lumia 640 or 640xl. Am also considering price too because economy bad ganundecided

miss curvy curvy(curvysola)
officialfestus
repogirl
damiladegold....abeeegi chuk mouth for dis matter

Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by peterjero(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Nokia Asha would be better because they don't consume data at all.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
peterjero:
Nokia Asha would be better because they don't consume data at all.
i hear u bro thanks for the comment angry
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
AccidentalGenius
sinaj
damseyl
cherishing
juliecutie
punkyV
all the tech masters in the house, chuk mouth for the matter
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by stankull(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
I detest the two,rocking my gionee m5 beast,#team andriod
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Flashh: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
*Which is better between.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
stankull:
I detest the two,rocking my gionee m5 beast,#team andriod
guy why do u detest both?? Constructive criticism is welcomed
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Flashh:
*Which is better between.
me sef ah dey ask guy
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Flashh: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ebuka2016:

me sef ah dey ask guy
I was trying to correct something here, which you don't get.

You can't say which is "best" between two things, rather you would say which is "better" between the two.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Flashh:

I was trying to correct something here, which you don't get.

You can't say which is "best" between two things, rather you would say which is "better" between the two.
thanks for the correction bro so which one is better btw the 2
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by francis247(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
NON.
You can ask which is worse between the two and ask which is better between Android and Apple.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
francis247:
NON.
You can ask which is worse between the two and ask which is better between Android and Apple.
if some1 decides to dash u a phone and asks u to choose between both, which will u choose?
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Flashh: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ebuka2016:

thanks for the correction bro so which one is better btw the 2
If it were before when Blackberry OS is still up to date, I would have given suggestion; but now Blackberry has switched to Android OS which beats window phones flawlessly.

I can't deduce for you now, because I don't know the type of Blackberry you want, if it's still those old version which WhatsApp will soon be discontinued on them or new ones with Android OS enabled.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Flashh:
If it were before when Blackberry OS is still up to date, I would have given suggestion; but now Blackberry has switched to Android OS which beats window phones flawlessly.

I can't deduce for you now, because I don't know the type of Blackberry you want, if it's still those old version which WhatsApp will soon be discontinued on them or new ones with Android OS enabled.
Z10 its os enabled
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by AccidentalGenius: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Glo has a data plan which i use. 6gb for 2500. If you want to get a blackberry because of the bis plan you can, but you should be aware that whatsapp has been blocked on blackberry(if updated)
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Glo has a data plan which i use. 6gb for 2500. If you want to get a blackberry because of the bis plan you can, but you should be aware that whatsapp has been blocked on blackberry(if updated)
glo service isn't available in my area. Yeah watsapp will be blocked on some bb devices not all of them. Watsapp can never be blocked on bb z10, z3, q10, passport....because they all run android os alongside bb's. Again am not planning to replace my android with bb. between the both, which would u pick as a second phone bro?
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by AccidentalGenius: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ebuka2016:

glo service isn't available in my area. Yeah watsapp will be blocked on some bb devices not all of them. Watsapp can never be blocked on bb z10, z3, q10, passport....because they all run android os alongside bb's. Again am not planning to replace my android with bb. between the both, which would u pick as a second phone bro?
between bb and android? I'd get another android.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Timileyin1234(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
BlackBerry 10 kills window phones jawe.

I prefer BlackBerry 10 to window phone
BlackBerry is an unimaginable phone especially os 10, great camera, multitasking, seamless gestures, keypad
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by danthamccoy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ebuka2016:

Lol, see as you typed that with full confidence. Dude, whatsapp is going to be discontinued on every single BB phone apart from the Priv and subsequent BB phones that will run fully on Android. Google it it you're still skeptical.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by danthamccoy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ebuka2016:

https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/bb/20951501
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Op, if the reason u detest android is because it eats data, then I don't see how windows would be any better because the difference between android and Windows in terms of data consumption ain't that much.. It is negligible. In that case ur best choice would be blackberry. And I don't mean bb10 because that one too consumes data, though not as much as android. Ur best bet would be the old blackberry phones running os 7.
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
danthamccoy:

Lol, see as you typed that with full confidence. Dude, whatsapp is going to be discontinued on every single BB phone apart from the Priv and subsequent BB phones that will run fully on Android. Google it it you're still skeptical.
thank you for dat info bro
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Hotflakes(f): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ebuka2016:
api sunday to u all. My android has zapped me a lot of moneyundecided i give up! Am no longer doing. I say...am no longer doing!. I knw say android is great but abeeegiangry!. I browse a lot. When i say a lot i mean.....if u see d kind browsing wey i dey do eeh, mtn suppose dey dash me data every month sefundecided I no want all my money to finish on top data abeg...I want to do something else with my hard earnd money. So android is a no no for meangry . I like android sha but i cant bear it any longer. I like watching videos toosmiley. So my question is.... Is it best to go for bb precisely z10 or windows precisely microsoft lumia 640 or 640xl. Am also considering price too because economy bad ganundecided

since you are down to either BlackBerry or windows, I'd advise you stick with windows.
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Aminu212: 1:30am On Aug 15, 2016
I think you should go for Doors instead of windows.
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Phyde: 2:12am On Aug 15, 2016
Non is better....android rules.
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by francis247(m): 2:22am On Aug 15, 2016
Ebuka2016:

if some1 decides to dash u a phone and asks u to choose between both, which will u choose?
Will choose base on market value. Can't give out a phone running on either OSs as a gift.
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by 5Realms(m): 3:47am On Aug 15, 2016
Ebuka2016:

miss curvy curvy(curvysola)
officialfestus
repogirl
damiladegold....abeeegi chuk mouth for dis matter

I'll advice you to get a windows phone. Since you're considering price, I have a Microsoft Lumia 550 for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/3288284/urgent-sale-brand-new-microsoft

Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2016
Hotflakes:

since you are down to either BlackBerry or windows, I'd advise you stick with windows.
honey why did u advice me to go for windows
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2016
francis247:
Will choose base on market value. Can't give out a phone running on either OSs as a gift.
are u saying that both of them arent up to ur standard to present to sm1 as a gift?
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2016
5Realms:

I'll advice you to get a windows phone. Since you're considering price, I have a Microsoft Lumia 550 for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/3288284/urgent-sale-brand-new-microsoft
hehehe no thanks. Windows 10 on mobile phones is still underdeveloped. Am goin for the older version 8.1
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2016
Aminu212:
I think you should go for Doors instead of windows.
roof nko??
Re: Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Timileyin1234:
BlackBerry 10 kills window phones jawe.

I prefer BlackBerry 10 to window phone
BlackBerry is an unimaginable phone especially os 10, great camera, multitasking, seamless gestures, keypad
but no watsapp in the future... And does bb10 suck data like some pple say?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Review Of The New Itel S31 / Latest Samsung Galaxy With 7000mah Battery / Multiplayer Game Via Bluetooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.