Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Place Of Primary Assignment A Place To Serve - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Place Of Primary Assignment A Place To Serve (829 Views)

Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? / Having Problems At My Place Of PPA Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Place Of Primary Assignment A Place To Serve by MrAJQ(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
By Lawal Abdullateef
KD/15B/1466

PPA, as generally known, is the nightmare of most corps members, many corps members prefer to serve in NDA, NMS, industries, tertiary institutions, federal and state ministry, thinking they will have more comfort and will be well paid if fortunately posted to such place, infact some go to extra miles and are willing to pay any amount to ensure they're posted one of the place mentioned above.

Only 5% corps members if not lesser are willing to serve in school, Why? They don't want to teach, they don't want to give what they were given before becoming a corps member.
Anyway my different as I am happy to serve my fatherland in Ehcowas Discovery Academy, Hayin Banki, EDA is a secondary school located in Hayin Banki area of Igabi local government, they treat corps members like angles, they provide enabling environment for corps members, nice accommodation, provide monthly allowance and also provide extra allowance, E.G christmas allowance, Sallah Allowance E.t.c.

I urge every corps member to accept anyway they are posted to, as it might be much better than where they are going extra miles to get.

(1) (Reply)

Orientation Camp Address / Without Connection: See How To Get Posted To State Capital After Orientation / Beautiful University Of Ibadan Graduate And Corps Member Dies In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.