Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) (33155 Views)

Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos / Bilkis Rafiu, A 35-Year-old female vulcanizer in Kwara State / Young Boy Who Works As A Vulcanizer In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by mrrights: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
What Man Can Do, Woman Can Do It Better.
Bilkis Rafiu, 35, the only female vulcanizer in Kwara State.
She hails from Oke-Oyin, Ilorin East LG. She's married to one Aremu & blessed with four children. Her workplace is located at Oke Adini, Kulende area, Ilorin, Kwara state.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by estyvino(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Be strong woman! Your family must feed, things are hard.!

You will smile in the nearest future

29 Likes

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Zeedarh(f): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Babe don double her hustle.
Baba God, Abeg pick up her call..... And mine.

26 Likes

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm!
May her hustle pay her big!!

3 Likes

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by mrrights: 1:09am On Aug 15, 2016
Lol
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by olowookerekemi(f): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2016
I stay arnd Dat area buh hv never been across her

1 Like

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by KangaIye: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2016
Those clothes she is putting on doesnt go with such work.

10 Likes

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Edybleketara: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
still waiting to hear how she's doing it 'better' than men....
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by akinJ71(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by DrMustafa(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
What man can do....?
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by veekid(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by jazinogold(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
sad

I salute her courage.....BODACIOUS LADY!!!

as she be vulcanizer...her husband go be FULCANIZER sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by ApostlePeter(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by dancocity(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by meltiplexer: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
A list she is making herself more productive,the hustle is real. Naijabet man say so
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Badboiz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Things like this not only touches me but also inspires me. Stay strong woman, better things ahead.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by rainerboy1010: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
see woman FUCKNIZER grin

wow
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
KangaIye:
Those clothes she is putting on doesnt go with such work.
What's the dress code for such job
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by ventilation: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:
I stay and dat area buh HV never cum across her
with this your english, I doubt you have a car. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by steeltu(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
I just contacted Gbemi Saraki now, you hear!!.. She's coming, u hear!! She will come and pick you now!! U hear.. May Allah bless your Hustle.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Strong woman ooo
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why is she dressed clean with rapper and white cloth or did you use her just to make fp or you told her to dress clean that you want promote her hussle?
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by careercrew1: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
God bless her hustle.. This is why I always advice people not to wait for a white collar job before you earn some money/income.

I even wrote an article on some businesses you can start with just little cash.

Please visit www.careercrewblog.com/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html for more information on that.

You can check my NL profile for my twitter handle and follow me on twitter for more info on entrepreneurship, career development and human capacity development. I follow back too.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Opistorincos(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Her palm for don strong die, she and soldier slap go dey compete for the one wey harsh pass. God bless her though, it's not an easy task
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:
I stay and dat area buh HV never cum across her

Are u sure u are telling us the ture I can see lies
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Can she untighten the tyre of a trailer or caterpillar?
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by handysuzy(f): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
WOW
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Zeedarh:
Babe don double her hustle.

Baba God, Abeg pick up her call..... And mine.

Choose one her call or yours.

Thanks.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by promisealor(f): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
God bless her hustle.

The reason why I will just produce 4 copies of my wedding program. One for d priest, one for MC, one for me and one for the Chairman of d occasion.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by kwaraguy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
God bless your hustle woman
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by favouriteYSF(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Issaiit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Today / Anna Makanju: Nigerian Working At OpenAI (Photos) / When Will Nigerian Lawyers Stop Wearing Wigs, Looking Like Fools To The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.