Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Was Ancient Times Science/technology More Advanced Than Today's? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Was Ancient Times Science/technology More Advanced Than Today's? (1588 Views)

Black Panther And African Science, Technology, Engineering, Math / Science/technology / Wonders Of The Ancient World - [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Ancient Times Science/technology More Advanced Than Today's? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Teslason:

Do you know Horus?
He's the most powerful god I think.
The eye in Illuminati is called the evil eye of Horus.
So, I suspect this guy must be a strong deputy of the devil.
Hahahaha!
Lol the devil is actually a recent creation about 2000 years. There is no actual mention of such being in ancient times. All the ancient religion have different gods and their opponents. The gods are always in conflict with one another just like man.
Re: Was Ancient Times Science/technology More Advanced Than Today's? by Teslason(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol the devil is actually a recent creation about 2000 years. There is no actual mention of such being in ancient times. All the ancient religion have different gods and their opponents. The gods are always in conflict with one another just like man.
Then, the gods could have made something meaningful from their meeting!
Re: Was Ancient Times Science/technology More Advanced Than Today's? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Teslason:

Then, the gods could have made something meaningful from their meeting!
Lol humans are the ones telling the stories
Re: Was Ancient Times Science/technology More Advanced Than Today's? by Teslason(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol humans are the ones telling the stories
Funny story! Those tales are fables.
I know gods existed but, doing something extraordinary is possible for an ordinary person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Big Snake I Saw In My Community / Help!email On Blackberry Not Working! / Planet X Is Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.