Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007 (900 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007 by mygodoh(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2006
I AM THE TYPE THAT SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN DIVINE TIMING,HE IS THE GOD OF PATIENCE,THAT`S WHY HE IS THE GOD OF ELISHA THAT WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE RAIN AND REFUSE TO LEAVE EVEN WHEN STORMS,LIGHTENING,SUN ETC CAME.
PLS LET`S ALL BELIEVE IN THE PRINCIPLE OF REALITY AND WE WILL ALL ACHIEVE OUR HEART DESIRE,(THE PRINCIPLE SAYS IN EVERY THING YOU TRY TO ACHIEVE IN LIFE THERE IS ALWAYS A CONSTRAINTS BUT WHAT MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE IS THE ABILITY TO INSULATE THE CONSTRAINT WHETHER POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.DO NOT GIVE UP ON NEGATIVE CONSTRAINT SO THAT YOU ACHIEVE THE POSITIVE ONE.THE ELEVATOR TO SUCCESS IS OUT OF SERVICE BUT THE STAIRS ARE ALWAYS OPEN,LET`S KEEP WORKING HARD MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS AND THE STAIRS WILL BE OPEN FOR ALL OF US VERY SOON.I ENVISAGE A DAY VERY SOON THAT WE NAIRALANDERS WILL ENCOURAGE THE YOUNG COMING ONES ON HOW THIS WORKED FOR US.SO MANY OF US WILL TESTIFY TO HIS GOODNESS FROM NOW TO JANUARY BEGINING,YOU CAN ALL BET IT,SO MANY OF US WILL SEND A TOPIC "I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB" FROM NOW TO JANUARY 5 PRECISELY,IF YOU BELIEVE PLS CLAIM IT WITH A BIG AMEN
Re: Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007 by 1forall: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2006
myGodoh why do you have the same topic in 2 threads? You can delete this one right, or cant you? Cheers.
Re: Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007 by amachiks(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2006
The Bible said the just shall live by faith that is why I say a big Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007 by izuu: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2006
i claim it in Jesus name, Amennnnnnnnnn
Re: Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007 by orefe2000: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2006
do not worry. our prayers will all be answered in JESUS name. like ur faith. and a big AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN 2 ur prayers

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Reservoir / Production Engineers Category Aptitude Test / Uacn Result / Firstbank Is Calling For Applications Online,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.