Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac (66257 Views)

Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo / The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
ofeoil:

Dat is becos yoruba men only marry igbo whores and street prostitutes. Dem no need to pay, becos the clients she will keep will always pay service charge. grin
so you know igbo girls are whores. case closed.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by LecciGucci: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Beamborla:

I don't know how you do it, ma'am but I must confess, you are good at it.

How you conviently called over a million fellow ladies who have done you no wrong 'whores' because some dumb d!ck had access to the internet is beyond me.

wow are u a yorub gal?..
i must commend u for this.... u are really different.
will u marry me?....LOL

1 Like

Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by skywalker001(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
George22016:
abi now Yoruba girls are cheap.with 20k you can marry 2 n get a cousin free.
yoruba don't sell their daughters unlike yigbo that use their daughters to do biz tongue

1 Like

Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by Harrisee(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Beamborla:

I won't insult Ibo ladies just to get back at you. They shouldn't take the heat because you choose to spew trash. Engaging in a meaningful argument would be futile as well.

Sighs* you are hopeless.

You're the hopeless one not me.
Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!
Did you not hear what she just said about our ladies?
Did you call her hopeless?
Anyway, I don't have time to join issues with you. But from what you wrote, I just remembered another point about our Yoruba ladies- They like cursing a lot.
Chai... Have you tried haggling with a Yoruba (woman) seller in the market before? If you two fail to agree with price, and you buy elsewhere; If she ever sights you, she will rain curses on you as if you stole from her.

PS: Apologies if my words hurt you, I can dig up dirty facts when I want to prove a point. Besides this is naira land, and these fights make it the place to be. I've got a lot of Yoruba besties, but at least here we use different identities. Its fun. One love sis
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
ugly bride sev
show ur sister for comparison.
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by LecciGucci: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Salym:

I hope I wont be made to lie down on the floor when I go for my Yoruba friend's wedding because I will not.

lol... is he igbo
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by NevetsIbot(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
show ur sister for comparison.
and you think I'll follow your foolish command? Think again
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
skywalker001:
yoruba don't sell their daughters unlike yigbo that use their daughters to do biz tongue
yes o, igbo do sell their daughter. After that, if you like, you can kill her, roast her. Throw her into ocean for fishes to eat. You can do whatever you like. Nobody will question you. You will ask them if you did not pay them off when selling her to you. But in our God's own land. We will never sell our daughters. Never.
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Harrisee:

Lol... Ask Yoruba dudes marrying Igbo women, and they will educate you. With an Igbo woman, you have no fear of promiscuity that is rampant with Yoruba women. Plus Yoruba girls can't cook. If you've ever eaten an Igbo woman's food, you will see the difference. I went for a camping program somewhere in the North, and I saw how people queue in Igbo restaurants as against other tribes.

Also Yoruba girls are dirty, trust me, I've seen them. If you ever try to visit their rooms, you will vomit.

Most importantly, Yoruba girls are ugly, Have you ever seen a Yoruba girl as miss Nigeria or MBGN, why will I marry a woman that is not presentable among my folks. Even some of their men are more good looking than the ladies.
my 2cent though
ohhhhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I hail this kind of lies ooooooooooo. If it is the igbo girls am seeing ooo, and u ar talking about them knowing how to cook or neat. I would rather stay dirty than moving with such girl. Yeah, igbo girls neat and knw how to cook. Ogechi and chinazaekpere must see this. I need them to prove this capital lie wright for me. Igbo girls that I can't even collect food from to eat cos of their level of dirtiness. Plus igbos girls are very beautiful than beauty itself hahahahahahaha. Maybe you lack history. Go and check, how many igbo girls won miss nigeria or MBGN. Abiola bashorun, omowunmi akinifesi et al are part of yoruba girls' winners. U lack brain. U need xposure. U need to leave that your dirty encroachment and dirty igbo girls and try go to city to see how things are being done.

5 Likes

Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and you think I'll follow your foolish command? Think again
lol, that pix of yours already shows how ur sis will be. But if you are proud of her beauty and want to prove it, show her here. Show her best pix.
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by NevetsIbot(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
lol, that pix of yours already shows how ur sis will be. But if you are proud of her beauty and want to prove it, show her here. Show her best pix.
nice challenge. posting doesnt mean I'm proud of her, niggur. Cut the chase. Is the bride your sister? If no. Don't bother me anymore.
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by DedeNkem: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
He was sniffing her as*s. Really?

This is the type of guy that likes stnky as*s and p*ussy.
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
George22016:
abi now Yoruba girls are cheap.with 20k you can marry 2 n get a cousin free.

"99% of Igbo girls are prostitutes" - Nnamdi kanu.

They are all over Abuja on d streets, in brothels & bars. Nnamdi knows what he's talking about. The expensive bride price is to ensure d family shares in d racket. True story.

1 Like

Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by yomz1e(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
am i the only one that notice how butters she is and the gums ?

Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by EpicMaurice(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2016
Hope the fight isnt finished cos am really enjoying it and my popcorn still remain plenty cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2016
allanphash7:
Your recent threaad

Oohh...

He already made his decision...we're juz friends.. He's firmed abt his decisions and I respect it... smiley
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by Chemike16(m): 1:34am On Aug 15, 2016
na wa oh ibos and yoruba always attacking themself on nairaland sad

1 Like

Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by jojosweet(f): 1:57am On Aug 15, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I would only prostrate like this for any inlaw if my brain knock........ nonsense undecided undecided undecided undecided ......

You mumu well well, no be small undecided undecided undecided
may u not be prostrated to by ur kids husband!
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by blessedqueen(f): 2:10am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=searchng4love post=48485848]
Next time quote me rightly. Not when you're hi[/quot

You are sick o why did u av to modify ur initial post if not because i called ur attention....anoda person even asked u if it is d prostrating or d ass licking......oshisko
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by justmenoni: 2:10am On Aug 15, 2016
See your life

ClassCaptain:

sad...,
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by chrisblack: 2:50am On Aug 15, 2016
youngest85:
Awoof dey tear pocket na!

Dats wat hapens wen u'r looking 4 v.cheap bride
then una own way expensive name gold them take pad the ass? Yeye mufu.
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by eitsei(m): 3:09am On Aug 15, 2016
supernet4:
hahahahhahahahahha
Chai
I wish I can write my yoruba like this o
lol.. There's room for improvement...
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by eitsei(m): 3:12am On Aug 15, 2016
Blessograo:
yeah, some people just open their mouths, minds and finger to say, think and type trash
don't mind them... It's an online forum as long there's free mb on their phone everyone thinks their opinion counts and they matter to something
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by MisteerConcord(m): 3:49am On Aug 15, 2016
what if she farts at that moment... well, its "fart" of joy
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by wizflower(f): 5:15am On Aug 15, 2016
supernet4:
sho ro niyen
What ever it means whether good or bad, back to sender
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:23am On Aug 15, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I would only prostrate like this for any inlaw if my brain knock........ nonsense undecided undecided undecided undecided ......

You mumu well well, no be small undecided undecided undecided

Den ur not ready to marry a yoruba girl
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by NaijaBlend: 5:32am On Aug 15, 2016
I can't even see any ass!
Can you see any?
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by summerflame(m): 6:04am On Aug 15, 2016
Your family will soon give u away free of charge cos of your expired stature and promiscuity .. shameless cheap orphan.
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by summerflame(m): 6:05am On Aug 15, 2016
Flat heads will always kiss Yoruba's ass. That's a sign that Yorubas are superior
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by searchng4love: 6:10am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=blessedqueen post=48488598][/quote]
Booda e
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by summerflame(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2016
Your fellow brother decided not to marry your retired oloshos sister deported from Italy, he opted for kissing a yourba's ass. u too can kiss my ass though.
Re: Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac by summerflame(m): 6:23am On Aug 15, 2016
The groom is an Igbo. can't u see his friends identity cards?. The heads gave them out, u know what I mean?. I mean the flat heads

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple's Gigantic Wedding Cake Goes Viral / Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos / White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.