Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional (7357 Views)

Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional / Computer Science: Where Can I Work? / How Can I Work For Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2016
SPG4U:
so u just went to study it like dat, without thinking of where u could work....

Probably someone else has studied it or may be he was told to go study it and whoop, he went. This is what happens when one lacks the foresight of the disclipline he gets into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by DedeNkem: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2016
You can work at the film industry or advert. campany or any company that has a advert. dept. or multimedia dept.

Large companies have those typs of departments.
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by MEGAWATCH: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Send me a mail on broadshellltd@gmail.com i will help you.
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by importexpert(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2016
the problem is that u have not showcased any of ur works. I can show u how to earn a lot of cash as a freelancer
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by SmathGate(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2016
A professional
1. A pro knows which industry his services are needed.

2. A pro is never scared of being accepted or not.

A motion graphics professional is a hot cake in the market. I think you need to check it definition of being a pro
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by emsco(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2016
saasala:

I have two friends like you who are motion graphics professionals. They are never out of job, always highly sought after. They both work for big media houses. One of them has worked in HipTv(He left because hiptv can owe money for Africa) and MITV.

It depends on how good you are. If you are very good, you are hot cake. I can link you with my friends. PM me.
am a camera operator/cinematographer who just finish is training and i need a media house to work or do some internship programme,pls hook me up with your friends mayb i can get some useful tips from them
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by jaelz(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2016
y4code:
Really need you help on this Guruz on this foum Enlight me more

Please give me your contact bro
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2016
y4code:
I'm a motion graphics professional I don't where to work to but was thinking of working in media or music industry I'm scared if they will accept me or not please can anyone point where I can work as a motion graphics professional

Every where dude apply to Interswitch/ GTBank or Ndani or even Verdan Zeal, if you can send a portfolio for us to see it would be easy, my two Bros work with an ad agency and creative agency

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by tgmservice: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2016
y4code:
I'm a motion graphics professional I don't where to work to but was thinking of working in media or music industry I'm scared if they will accept me or not please can anyone point where I can work as a motion graphics professional
i like your passion and would like to be like you please what software did u use in learning motion graphics
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Dezz143(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2016
WatsApp me ASAP (08062284565), my company has a job for people with ur skill set.
Venue: PH. Good luck! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by donigspain(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2016
y4code:
You're a BIG boy but you don't know yet. Your type is most sought-after in the Media (Digital) and Advertising industry to help create interactive ads. I know what I'm saying cuz I'm in the media industry.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by donigspain(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2016
pcguru1:

Every where dude apply to Interswitch/ GTBank or Ndani or even Verdan Zeal, if you can send a portfolio for us to see it would be easy, my two Bros work with an ad agency and creative agency
Dude is yet to discover his worth. His type is hot cake in my industry (Media and Advertising) to help create interactive motion ads.

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2016
donigspain:
Dude is yet to discover his worth. His type is hot cake in my industry (Media and Advertising) to help create interactive motion ads.

Exactly but first he must have good portfolios , my brother works with an ad agency and motion graphics are rare in a way I mean good rare ones. He just needs to create a portfolio and a website and get exposed, we have a photography studio we work with, and sometimes they give some jobs to motion graphic guys.
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by corperscorner: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
y4code:

Try to send me an email at rbmediacommunicationsltd@gmail.com

Let's see how we get along.

Cheers.
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Mbechun007: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2016
You can work in a TV production house e.g audio visual first, you can work with an animation studio, film makers, advertising firms, music video producers, Africa marine, all TV stations etc.

You skill is in very high demand but how much you can command depends on your level of expertise.
Cheers
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by deathwing(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2016
Since you havn't worked anywhere, you aren't a professionl.
y4code:
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Franky826: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2016
y4code:

my brother no need to look for industry to work. just gather your own material together and train others for a fee!!!. you will thank me later.

meanwhile online content marketing isn't far fetched, with also more people doing YouTube videos. Oga o. The market is huge.

Think with your mind not with your eyes

selah!!!
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by clemz85(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2016
SPG4U:
so u just went to study it like dat, without thinking of where u could work....

Epic!

U for let d guy die 1st, b4 U bury
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by clemz85(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2016
Skywalker5:
Paste some of your work and let's see.you can get contract work if you showcase your skills

That would just speak for him faster,
He needs more orientation than opportunity I think
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Phemmyrans: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
IRE POLY motion ground will be better for you . cheesy
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by MamaletASO: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why are yu so scare?? Are you not competent in what you claim to be doing??
Are you lieing about what you claim to be

If not, then, Make an attempt.
If you are turned down make another attempt, until you get what you want..

C'mon dont be stupid..
Is that okay... undecided
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
You can do some freelancing for media companies in nigeria, contact nigeria based TV stations, reach out to nollywood film directors, submit your application to them, let them know how good you are. If your work is good you would definitely be hired over and over again.

Secondly, my best advice for you is to start up something nice on your own, Nigerians have the mentality of working for people, think big, people can also work for you, you have the skill needed, all you need is a little capital, which you can raise for from freelancing, start a media company that create animated videos or films, things like this are extremely rare in this country. create short animated films of yours, release for the public, as time go on, you would begin to gain the popularity you deserve, before you know it, you would start making billions, not from just your country alone but globally.

It will be to your great benefit, if you start something like that, you can start small and in a couple of years, you are big, competing in the international film industry, there's no dream that cannot be achieved.

Instead of working your ass for people and getting less, let people work their ass for you. Stop the mentality of being an employee. You have a great skill make good use of it. marvel comics, and all other started from somewhere you can be bigger than them.
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
proxillin:
[size=15pt]Its a pity we are consumers in this country. We do not invent anything. We buy the latest Iphone, we dont know how Iphone is made. Our Computer Engineering and Electronic Graduates are the one traveling out to go join Nokia/Microsoft, Apple e.t.c.

Concerning your skill, in other countries they have dreamworks, Marvel, Universal studio and many others who employ people like you. In Nigeria, the best yoruba movie has no computer effect except the cast, where they display the name of the participating artists. Dont even talk about Ibo/English movies...they are all wacked.

SOme people don't even know the iron man, spiderman, hulk movie they are watching are animated works. The actions their were not actually performed but simulated.

All hope is not lost my brother, you are in the right field. You are born for greatness. I am glad to tell you that there are many companies/people in Ngeria who need your service.

1. Some Movie producers: - Maybe some international ones operating here. I know Afolayan is a good and an internationally recognized producer.

2. Advertisement Agencies: This is your best choice. Pepsi, Cocacola, MTN, Indomie and mostly others have their advertisement consultants that prepare contents for them. I don't have their contact. You might have to do a little homework here. Also, you need to have sample of your works to show case. Put on youtube. Share on facebook. You can look at Fanta for example, prepare a fascinating content and get some Ogas at Cocacola to see it. It is called Demo.

3. You can have your own startup:- Have your youtube channel, share your funny videos and cartoon on Facebook and Youtube, before you know it, you are popular like Frank Donga. A company will offer to sponsor you. Donga is making cool cash from his "the interview"

4. media outlets: TV stations need you. Submit your CV and sample works. Thats all you need.

Side note: Abeg I need your service. I am starting a Youtube channel. I need your help in spicing up my videos. Its not for free ooo. But I will pay for my service. But not at commercial level...Maybe at freelance level sha. If you are interested. Drop me your email.[/size]

Excellent

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by graphixplusng: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Be your own boss
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by MGBOKWU: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Send me your phone numbers or email
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by valchris10: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Yea...I'm a Vfx artist, video producer, etc. blowing up buildings, blood splash, bullet holes, flying, leaping over buildings, earthquakes. and many more visual effects could be possible in your projects with me behind the wheels.
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Honestly1: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Are you in Lagos? Call me on 07030230328
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by valchris10: 1:22am On Mar 08, 2017
Learn how to edit and create a motion graphic piece from start to finish and watch yourself grow into a competent designer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others / What Yardstick Would You Use To Measure Success In Your Career / How Can I Study Law With Degree In Political Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.