Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Wicked Quotes From Killer Villains - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wicked Quotes From Killer Villains (994 Views)

Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones / Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Quotes From Killer Villains by nNEOo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pay attention while you watch these guys the always have something eelry to say....post urs as well

Saw ii

"Oh, yes, there will be blood."

Jigsaw (Tobin Bell)

Dark knight

"Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savour all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are."

The Joker (Heath Ledger)

Matrix

"Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."

Agent Smith (Hugo Weaving)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

"Don't you turn your back on me, Harry Potter! I want you to look at me when I kill you! I want to see the light leave your eyes!"

Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes)
Re: Wicked Quotes From Killer Villains by nNEOo(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2016
Superman

"It's kryptonite, Superman. Little souvenir from the old home town. I spared no expense to make you feel right at home."

Lex Luthor (Gene Hackman)

American Psycho

"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust."

Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale)

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

"Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas."

Sheriff of Nottingham (Alan Rickman)
Re: Wicked Quotes From Killer Villains by yakamata(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2016
Arrow season 4
what does a guy have to do to end the world in peace
Damien Dark

1 Like

Re: Wicked Quotes From Killer Villains by csamii: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Terminator 1

I'll be back! - Arnold swa...whatever his surname is
Re: Wicked Quotes From Killer Villains by nNEOo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2016

"Imagine what horrible fate awaits my enemies when I would gladly kill any of my own men for victory."

Xerxes (Rodrigo Santoro)

Re: Wicked Quotes From Killer Villains by OliviaThomas: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2023
nNEOo:
Superman

"It's kryptonite, Superman. Little souvenir from the old home town. I spared no expense to make you feel right at home."

Lex Luthor (Gene Hackman)

American Psycho

"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust."

Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale)

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

"Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas."

Sheriff of Nottingham (Alan Rickman)

American Psycho is a very cool movie and I love the dialogue it has. Moreover, it is deeper in meaning than it seems at first glance. I read the movie explanation about it to understand more details and hidden analogies or meanings

(1) (Reply)

Any Site Where I Can Download Anime? / Korean Movies/shows Download Sites / The Foreigner: Latest Jackie Chan Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.