Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." (1210 Views)

U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos / Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano / Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by giftft(f): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
His voice can't stop echoing in my head, he saw it, he said it but we couldn't comprehend so quickly, we joked about it.
In his voice
"Naira will crash, they don't have exports,no companies, no power, they only import.
Tissue paper will be more valueable than their Naira.
It will happen before your eyes, then you will believe..."

http://biafrasay.com/p/322464/in-nnamdi-kanu-s-voice-quot-naira-will-quot

2 Likes

Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by chocolateme(f): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nnaa eh! But irrespective of tribalism, we should always take heed to some uncommon remarks.
In a bid to stay politically motivated, some people are suffering from stroke today due to being too hopeful.
It is well with Nigeria, all hope is not lost. Its an amazing country.

3 Likes

Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by lashout1: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
OnuIgbo speaks.

3 Likes

Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by psucc(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
The crash was imminent especially due to the delay in cabinet formation. They were doubts and fears and people and businesses started taking precautions.
Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
chocolateme:
Nnaa eh! But irrespective of tribalism, we should always take heed to some uncommon remarks.
In a bid to stay politically motivated, some people are suffering from stroke today due to being too hopeful.
It is well with Nigeria, all hope is not lost. Its an amazing country.

I'm surprised this is coming from you...Coolitempa. Be like say this harsh economy don dey pinch you hard.

4 Likes

Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by excellencyabia1: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Only God will save nigeria
Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by KINGwax007(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
OP, u definitely missed it!!!

Kanu is a genius who happens to read and follow the current affairs if the world...

While u were rejoicing abt the lie of NOI that we don overtake SA in GDP...the people wey get brain knw say na lie...

The economics is simple...

Oil has started crashing during Jonathan's era and things are heading for the rock even with the lies.

A developed country is developed because it more than her citizens can consume, there making more money from exportation.

Nigeria produces nothing...not even pencils or tooth picks and u think naira will not fall while ur pillar which is the oil is dying?

Give me a break!

2 Likes

Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by ikechu1: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Op one thing I realized is that Nnamdi kanu is lo key prophet cause EVERYTHING that man said would happen is happening.

He predicated that Buhari would win by millions of vote...it happemed.

He predicated that the economy would fall in less than a year of Buhari rule...it happened.

He predicated that the fulani would grow wings and start murderingpeople in their communities while Buhari looks away...it happened.

He predicated that naira would fall..it happemed.

He predicated that food prices will increase as well oil and almost everything else...it happeNed.

That Nigga is lo key prophet

6 Likes

Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by obailala(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nigeria exports only crude oil and crude oil prices crashed. Anyone with an analytic mind knew things were going to be very hard. NOI predicted it when she warned Nigerians to be ready to tighten their belts as afar back as December 2014 when oil still sold for $70.
Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by vedaxcool(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Words for IQ challenged ipoop people
Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by abobakucannibal: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
ikechu1:
Op one thing I realized is that Nnamdi kanu is lo key prophet cause EVERYTHING that man said would happen is happening.

He predicated that Buhari would win by millions of vote...it happemed.

He predicated that the economy would fall in less than a year of Buhari rule...it happened.

He predicated that the fulani would grow wings and start murderingpeople in their communities while Buhari looks away...it happened.

He predicated that naira would fall..it happemed.

He predicated that food prices will increase as well oil and almost everything else...it happeNed.

That Nigga is lo key prophet

He is a confirmed prophet sent by God almighty.

2 Likes

Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by chocolateme(f): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Uduak2019:

I'm surprised this is coming from you...Coolitempa. Be like say this harsh economy don dey pinch you hard.
ok i yaf cooli my tempa.
Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 15, 2016
and soon. the greatest of all his prophesies will be fulfilled
and the kingdom of CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA puru ime ihe n'ile will be restored on this very earth and the world we know that we are called by him!
my goodness me
the zoo has already fallen!

1 Like

Re: In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "Naira Will..." by coolitempa(f): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Uduak2019:

Why are you calling me....

(1) (Reply)

How I Declared My Pollings Units For APC / Ize-iyamu In Early Lead, In Edo South, Central / Buhari's Interview:#theotherroom Trends On Twitter...pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.