Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Between Oshimole And Pdp, Anthony Anineh, Who Has Done More For Esan People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Oshimole And Pdp, Anthony Anineh, Who Has Done More For Esan People (764 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Oyegun Declares PDP Is Dead As Tony Anineh, 3000 PDP Leaders Defect To APC / Marginalisation Outrcry Gets Loud As Apc, Pdp Battle For Esan Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Oshimole And Pdp, Anthony Anineh, Who Has Done More For Esan People by PASCHAL28: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
I have always stand on the path of truth. I only want to address issues and not sentiment. I am not from Edo state, but I have spent most of my life and time there. During this Electioneering campaign, PDP led by Tony Anineh and Dan Orbi brought to the fore the issue of marginalization of Esan Land. They accused the Comrade Governor of not doing anything in that land which in fact was a lie. Most of my friends here like Nkemakonam Olman Nwonwu, chigozie nwokocha and many others i cannot mention can testify how uromi,iguben,ewato,ubiaja,ohordua,ewohimi,ekpon and host of other communities around these places look like and how edo state mostly benin look like, even auchi. most of these my friends are outside the country. i do not think if they come back,they will recognise these places today. It has been a success story in all these communities and even their schools. I stand to be corrected.
Now on other issues about these Esan land, i want to people to judge who is against Esan land here. ‪#‎TRUTH_ONLY‬.
THE ISSUE OF MARGINALISATION HAS TAKEN A NEW DIMENSION IN EDO STATE POLITICS PARTICULARLY EDO CENTRAL.
5 MINISTERS PRODUCED BY ESAN SINCE THE PAST 16 YEARS OF DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA: Edo Central Senatorial District in focus. Esans (The two blocks that makes up the district .
AGBAZILLO AND OKPEBHOLO.)
AGBAZILLO
*ESAN N/E- UROMI
*ESAN S/E- UBIAJA
OKPEBHOLO
*ESAN CENTRAL - IRRUA
*ESAN WEST - EKPOMA
*IGUEBEN - IGUEBEN
1) Chief Anenih - Minister for works (from Uromi) Agbazillo
2) Sen. Ugbesia - Minister for Environment (from Ubiaja) Agbazillo
3) Dr. Itotoh - Minister for States Internal Affairs (from Uromi ) Agbazillo
4) Arch. Onolelemen - Minister for State Environment (from Uromi) Agbazillo
5) Arch. Onolelemen - Minister for works (from Uromi) Agbazillo.
FEDERAL JUICY APPOINTMENTS
1) Prof. Ibadin - GMD UBTH (From Uromi) Agbazillo
2) Prof. Okojie - Secretary NUC (from Uromi) Agbazillo
3)Prof. Onoheabhi-Rector, Institute of Building
Technology, Uromi. (from Uromi) Agbazillo etc.
"Why must Esan people vote PDP when in Esan, most of us have been
marginalised while Uromi remains the Israel," he said.--Onojie of Okpoji
Who is marginalizing Esan people in Edo State, who is marginalizing Esan people in Esan Land?
Re: Between Oshimole And Pdp, Anthony Anineh, Who Has Done More For Esan People by iokpebholo: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Do u know y I like my esan ppl? We are ever and will forever b united no matter how much rubbish u hear on nairaland.esan pple know who dey will vote for except for dt clown called onojie of opoji. Ask him who empowered d likes of Don p, ikhariale, inegbeniki. Etc or have u ever heard dt uromi has ever produced a senator?
Re: Between Oshimole And Pdp, Anthony Anineh, Who Has Done More For Esan People by mastermaestro(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
It's not about Esan. The reason I want pdp to win is simple. When a party stays too long in power, it becomes brash, lackadaisical and depraved. Pdp's nuisance is what South Africa presently suffers with Zuma's wayward ANC.

Change of party in power at regular intervals is the reason why most Western democracies are seen as perfect models. No party must be termed messiah anymore! All political parties will buckle up when they realise that voters strike unannounced.
Re: Between Oshimole And Pdp, Anthony Anineh, Who Has Done More For Esan People by Babacele: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
no sane Edo person go pray for PDP to rule the state. Hear Prof Osunbor:

Osunbor who was also an aspirant in the APC primaries that produced Godwin Obaseki as the candidate of the party, described Obaseki as a governorship material who can be trusted with the development of Esan Land. According to him, the third reason why we should vote for Mr. Godwin Obaseki is that PDP is against the development of Esan Land because all those that removed the Esan Leader Ambrose Ali from power as the Governor of Edo State were all members of the PDP. We must not vote the PDP because it was the People’s Democratic Party that marginalized the people of Esan Land. He emphasized the role that Anthony Anenih played in ensuring that Edo Central did not produce a governor. He warned against voting for a political cabal who has vowed that Esan Land will not develop.
Re: Between Oshimole And Pdp, Anthony Anineh, Who Has Done More For Esan People by Babacele: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
no sane Edo person go pray for PDP to rule the state. Hear Prof Osunbor:

Osunbor who was also an aspirant in the APC primaries that produced Godwin Obaseki as the candidate of the party, described Obaseki as a governorship material who can be trusted with the development of Esan Land. According to him, the third reason why we should vote for Mr. Godwin Obaseki is that PDP is against the development of Esan Land because all those that removed the Esan Leader Ambrose Ali from power as the Governor of Edo State were all members of the PDP. We must not vote the PDP because it was the People’s Democratic Party that marginalized the people of Esan Land. He emphasized the role that Anthony Anenih played in ensuring that Edo Central did not produce a governor. He warned against voting for a political cabal who has vowed that Esan Land will not develop.
Re: Between Oshimole And Pdp, Anthony Anineh, Who Has Done More For Esan People by NextGovernor(m): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Your analysis is not complete. You are reasoning one sided.....

From your post, you are a core Esan man. As a stranger you claimed, it will be hard for you to know how these local government were divided and named. Even some born and bred Esan man don't know all that you mentioned.

To the topic.
Governor ------- Ekpoma (Okpebholo)
Senator 1999-2003 --- Ekpoma (Okpebholo)
Senator 2015- Till date----- Irrua (Okpebholo)
Director of all LG chairmen in Nigeria----- Ekpoma (Okpebholo)
Director of all past chairmen in Nigeria---- Ekpoma (Okpebholo)

Don P (Empowered by Anenih by getting juicy contracts from FG running in billions)
Inegbeneki (Empowered by Anenih by getting juicy contracts from FG running in billions)
Herbeta Okonofua --- One time PDP women leader in Nigeria and spoke person of OBJ
State University VC's are mainly from Ekpoma why few from Benin. No Uromi man has been VC
Tom Ikimi (One time Minister)

You should be more concern what these people have done for there community when they held position rather than bringing Anenih into this.

All APC hit men in Esan land are mainly from Uromi. Okojie, Ebare and co. So we shouldn't vote APC too because all there main leaders controlling the senatorial district are from Uromi (Ogbazilo) not Okpebholo?

(1) (Reply)

Obj Said So Far, Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us, DO YOU AGREE / Garba Shehu Wasting His Talent On Wrong Priorities, Ezekwesili Blasts FG Again / If You're A Moderator Who Would You Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.