Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,855 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) (23810 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos / PHOTOS: Jay Jay Okocha Plays Football With Idps, Donates To Food To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by onlyme12: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Okocha organised a summer camp for 3 days from Friday to climax today his birthday. He donated relief materials and played with the children to entertain the persons living in the camp.

His foundation is focused on using Football as a unifying factor, fostering peace and unity among divers communities and groups of people with different orientation. He is committed to using football to champion and maintain peace among conflicting communities or groups, and this is the first step in that direction.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/2016/08/14/jay-jay-okocha-plays-football-with-idps-donates-to-them-photos/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by jgt39859: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
FTC,, I dedicate this to all the hustling graduates out there; you shall all smile soonest.
[size=20pt] Meanwhile, help a brother to get a job
B.Eng (2.1). God bless you.
jgt39859@gmail.com
[/size]

Mod please stop deleting my post, you can as well be of help. Mod I have mouths to feed. Thanks for your understanding.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by kbams241: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Always looking fit.

18 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
I don't think the Big Pastors in Nigeria have to idps
But they fly private jets upandan!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by googlepikins: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
When will pastors sale their jets and donate.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by chudidonas(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nice one from paJay

7 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2016
I used him in FIFA. He's a legend. These Niggas should be the ones running the sports ministry not some Beret wearing MUTHAFVFKER.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2016
A Nigerian football legend!

I am yet to be convinced we can have a player who can fit into his shows in the midfield!

A maestro with a large heart!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by shiki(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2016
May God bless you Jay Jay

4 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by Modsenemy(f): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Which business okocha dey do now cos I heard footballers don't collect pension undecided

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by ichommy(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Thank You JayJay

5 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2016
cool cool
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2016
I'll be back
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by Adex097: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Lovely smiley
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2016
Vanquay16:
I used him in FIFA. He's a legend. These Niggas should be the ones running the sports ministry not some Beret wearing MUTHAFVFKER.

Will tribal sentiments of this administration give them a chance to reposition our dying and confused sports ministry

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by nicemajor(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2016
Jay-jay. No amount of economy meltdown could affect a good man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by neoboss: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2016
Na so....... Skilashi
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by fingard02k(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2016
kil
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2016
Modsenemy:
Which business okocha dey do now cos I heard footballers don't collect pension undecided

Go and probe him for he stole your money!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by debonairprinx(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2016
this guy still have it in him. right through that boy's leg.
God bless you big for this jay jay.

5 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by Dexpro: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2016
Nice one, Brov

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2016
While growing up he was among those set of human who had a great influence on me. #LEGEND! You have done well.

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Will tribal sentiments of this administration give them a chance to reposition our dying and confused sports ministry

It's a corruption thing than Tribe. .Most of the National team is made up of Igbos so it's no tribal issue

They give these kinda position to the higher bidder...Sad

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by psychologist(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2016
Modsenemy:
an ambassador of new age limited

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by cystem(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2016
God bless u
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by MadCow1: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2016
Mike for President..

Okocha for Senate President..

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by jkaro(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2016
I too like this guy fitness. Hbd
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by xtremeidea(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2016
Nice one. i hope the items will be given to them and not siphoned by the officials.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by frubben(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2016
Well done jay jay okocha.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) by MadCow1: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2016
Modsenemy:

Some like some bullshit you will hear in a Beer Palour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stars Who Missed Out On World Cup / Nigeria Moves Up In June FIFA Ranking Both In Africa And World / Rangers Players Storm Mbaka Church To Thank God For Helping Them Win Kano Pillar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.