Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,872 members, 7,862,928 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Meet Beautiful Sharon Edward, The Winner Of Miss Crystal Nigeria Africa! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Beautiful Sharon Edward, The Winner Of Miss Crystal Nigeria Africa! (807 Views)

Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / Reigning Miss Crystal Nigeria, Queen Torty Princes Stuns In New Photos / Gorgeous!!!Princess Torty Olanma Emerges as Winner Miss Crystal Nigeria 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Beautiful Sharon Edward, The Winner Of Miss Crystal Nigeria Africa! by donmayorgroup(m): 2:14am On Aug 15, 2016
It really takes quite some time for people to impress me. Although I understand the effects of first impression, I have also come to understand that first impressions may actually not be an individual’s true personality or behavior. People’s behavior is influenced by various factors and it may just happen that you meet him/her at the wrong time! But in the case of Miss Sharon Edward, it was different. Her first impression was truly something never to forget!

A final year student of University of Port Harcourt, studying foreign Language and literature, Miss Sharon has imbibed enormous values which have brought her this far.

Sharon has passion for humanity and to make gender equality a reality, she sought for the right platform to fulfill her dreams. She needed a platform to reach out to people, especially women and youth, to give them a sense of belonging, make them understand who they are in the society and the need to sustain the fight.

Under this passion, in this new year of beginning, Divas clashed, Angels fell, Queens arose and a rare Crystal was discovered!

This beautiful queen who hails from Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State, just like my father used to tell me…’Do not be afraid to pursue your dreams…’; pursued her dreams and was never shaken in the face of challenges and obstacles. Thanks to the organizers of Miss Crystal Nigeria.

The crown was keenly constested by about a dozen beautiful damsels.

In fact, Sharon had many doubts but the faith in God and the zeal to bring her dreams to reality propelled her. She worked really hard and today…I present to you the lady with the crown, Miss Crystal Nigeria Africa…Sharon Edward!!

Sharon is one step to achieving her goals. This is just a platform for achievements.

And for you out there, it’s obvious that the road to success is rough and thin. But you have no excuse not to make it in life. You have no excuse to fail in life. Whatever it is God has given you as a gift, whatever dream you have, I dare you today to pursue it vigorously. You might encounter challenges…in fact, you might even fall and fail along the way, but don’t give up!

What won’t kill you will make you stronger!

Read more at: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/08/meet-beautiful-sharon-edward-miss.html?m=1
CC: LALASTICLALA, MYND44

Re: Meet Beautiful Sharon Edward, The Winner Of Miss Crystal Nigeria Africa! by ahnie: 2:29am On Aug 15, 2016
Congrats bae!
Re: Meet Beautiful Sharon Edward, The Winner Of Miss Crystal Nigeria Africa! by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2016
beauty pageant everywhere....a platform where young girls are exploited.
Re: Meet Beautiful Sharon Edward, The Winner Of Miss Crystal Nigeria Africa! by tammyboy1(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2016
Beautiful in the first pic,then spoilt the whole thing with 'concealer'...

(1) (Reply)

Is This Guy New Olamide? / Mo'cheddah Designs Creative Ankara Boots [PICS] / German Champions: Bayern Munich Players & Coach Gets New Audi Sports Cars-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.