Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Joomla Website Displays A Blank Page, What Should I Do - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Joomla Website Displays A Blank Page, What Should I Do (378 Views)

Which WP Plugin Displays "A New User Just Signed Up" Popup And Disappears. / Help: My Widget And Customize Area Display Blank Page In Wordpress. / Who Knows How To Setup AMPPS, Localhost/ampps Is Showing Blank Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Joomla Website Displays A Blank Page, What Should I Do by todhost(m): 3:16am On Aug 15, 2016
We have recently had this experience with two websites. Both websites produced a blank page but they had slightly different approaches to resolve because the extent of the impact or damage were different for both websites. We will take you through our experience with both websites and how we were able to fix the problems while we also explore extensively, how to address this problem of blank page when it affects your website.

Causes of The Joomla White Screen of Death

The Joomla white screen of death is definitely one of those extremely annoying problems like error establishing a database connection. It is quite a frustrating experience to be face with a white screen for your important website. You may not even have a clue on how to deal with the situation.

This situation can be caused by everything from damaged extension or outdated installed and published plugin. But what is irritating is that you do not see what is going on, because there wasn't any warning message at all you are left clueless to figure out what is the issue.

Read full blog post at: https://www.todhost.com/knowledgebase/760/My-Joomla-Website-Displays-a-Blank-Page-What-Should-I-do.html

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Evaluate This Advice Website / Hire Me To Re-write/proofread Your Articles / Hack Remote PC Using IP Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.