Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige (1537 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / A Funny Masquerade That Looks Like Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige... / Senator Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige Is Indeed A Rare Gem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by Onlytruth(m): 1:22am On Sep 26, 2009
This is a rare endorsement. Normally I wouldn't do this, but for Onwa, I would!

He is not a stranger to the Nigerian political scene. He has demonstrated that the true test of a man's character is not what he does in times of safety, easiness and comfort, but what he does in times of danger, difficulty and controversy. He is diminutive in physical stature, but gigantic in character and intelligence. He is soft spoken and conciliatory, but fearless and forthright. He is witty, tough, hands on, loves his people with a passion and a seasoned politician. He has been kidnapped, run off the road, his life threatened, his political career derailed, his legacy soiled, his character impugned; his morality questioned, but stood firm to prove himself a true son of Igboland. Before him as governor, a journey between Nnewi and Awka took 45 minutes on old and bumpy roads. After him, the same journey takes 15 minutes on new and smooth road by-passes. He is a true son of Igboland -Ezigbo nwa!

My duty to Igboland; my duty to him as ezigbo nwa Igbo, is to say to him, "Imere nke oma! ezigbo nwa !

I would have you take over Anambra from where Peter Obi stopped next year.

Dalu, Onwa Anambra State!

Vote for a truly transformative leader! Vote for Onwa Anambra State!! Vote for Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige!!!

Don't take my word for it. Do your own due diligence.
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 26, 2009
Na wa. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by Kobojunkie: 3:32am On Sep 26, 2009
***Shudders****

@Poster, don't you think that digging a bit deeper will help here, considering what we know of how politicians in the same country have been able to pull the wool over our eyes in the past with similar tactics? Not saying this man did not do a good thing, but come on?
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by Onlytruth(m): 5:23am On Sep 26, 2009
Kobojunkie:

***Shudders****

@Poster, don't you think that digging a bit deeper will help here, considering what we know of how politicians in the same country have been able to pull the wool over our eyes in the past with similar tactics? Not saying this man did not do a good thing, but come on?

Like I said in the post, I hardly endorse anyone in Nigeria for anything. However I had to do this to demonstrate that I am not a die hard separatist. I am an Igboman who feels trapped in the Nigerian quagmire, and I refuse to accept that everyone is equally responsible. You see, Ngige could have turned over the state coffers to the thugs in Anambra state and I assure you that he would still be the governor today. HE DIDN'T.
To me that is the bottomline. If that is not a true test of character, I wonder what is. He sacrificed his political opportunity for us. Believe me I'm doing this only out of love for my people. After I was home and saw first hand what Ngige did, I was convinced that there had not been any leader in Nigeria who did what this man did under the conditions he found himself. If we don't celebrate and encourage peeple like that, what right do we have to complain when the thieves ascend leadership positions in Igboland? My focus is really Igboland and I know that if Ngige was able to serve an 8 year term, Anambra would have been totally transformed.
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by Onlytruth(m): 5:44am On Sep 26, 2009
Again I'm not saying I forgot how he came to power, but is he the only leader to emerge through such flawed process in Nigeria's history? In fact our leaders almost all emerge that way. If all of them performed like this man, would anyone be talking about secession and breaking up the country? No of course! Those of us who call for separation are doing so because we believe that Nigeria is structured in such a way that makes it impossible for good leaders to emerge. For instance, we want the opportunity to choose anyone we want in next years election in Anambra, but watch how the election will be rigged again. So our chance of having a good governor next year is a toss up. Who in his right senses plans his future that way?
Do you know the odds of a rigged-in governor performing? I'd say one in a million! So, we need to identify these one-in-a-million human beings in Igboland, and saddle them with leadership responsibilities.
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Post,co-signed.He is the only true leader Anambra state have had in recent years.
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by chyflow(f): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
igbos want biafra! naija go rig election again next year. cry angry
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by POLITICENI: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2009
onwa ka ayi ga eso, old boy you are the popori, you know wetin dey, who say onwa no go go, na him we know, in short the man too much jari.

To set ur caller tune to Ngige ka ayi ga eso text 010020 to 4100 ( MTN only) forward this message to 10 people u know.
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by 9ijaprince(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
Has he decleared? On what party?
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by Onlytruth(m): 12:36am On Sep 27, 2009
9ijaprince:

Has he decleared? On what party?

He is the AC candidate in Anambra. AC governors are good, at least they are not busy stealing money- Fashola(Lagos), Oshiomhole (Edo) and Amechi (Rivers).
Vote for Ngige though. I don't trust parties in Nigeria. I trust individuals. Ngige worked as a PDP governor in his time. So, I would follow him to his new party.
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by chyflow(f): 3:33am On Sep 27, 2009
i'll vote for ngige not ac. i trust ngige. i don't trust ac because of atiku.
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by POLITICENI: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
it is time for all true Ndi anambra to stand up, people deceiving people [pdp] rigging machine or not, an adage in Igboland says that rat cannot steal frm a man who is awake, Ndianambra are awake now, NwaNgige Onwa na eti eti has given us good governance, we have tasted what they have been denying us and now that we know the sweetness of good governance no body, no maurice iwu,no chris uba,no andy uba yaradua or obasanjo can stop Ndianambra from enjoying once again in anambra come 2010 another round of good governance which only Ngige have prooven to be the man that can give us, he has been tested, tried and can be trusted. lets keep faith
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by Nchara: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
Onlytruth:

He is the AC candidate in Anambra. AC governors are good, at least they are not busy stealing money- Fashola(Lagos), Oshiomhole (Edo) and Amechi (Rivers).
Vote for Ngige though. I don't trust parties in Nigeria. I trust individuals. Ngige worked as a PDP governor in his time. So, I would follow him to his new party.

Amechi is not AC; he is PDP
Re: Endorsing Onwa Anambra State Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige by infotunnel: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2009
Onwa of Anambra state -Dr ngige, is the only one we can trust in this election. He gets my vote!

(1) (Reply)

Sick Joke? Ejigbo L.g Chairman Calls Nigerians Fools! / Why Will Prof. Dora Akunyilu Publicly Speak Such English? / Abuja Bomb Blast: Ibb's Campaign Director, Raymond Dokpesi, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.