Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,640 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram (2006 Views)

Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / Jonathan Not Buhari Responsible For Nigeria's Economic Woes - Okonjo / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by amakoro(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2016
BORNO - In a fresh video released yesterday, Boko Haram threatened to bomb Lagos, Abuja and Borno in a bid to free its arrested members. They also gave conditions for releasing the surviving Chibok girls after revealing some were killed in airstrikes and 40 were married off .The masked member who spoke on camera said.

READ HERE>>http://speakernaija..com/2016/08/shocker-hold-buhari-responsible-for-childrens-death.html
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by omaiyale: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Following
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by DannyJ19(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Hmmm....abeg who get spaceship mak e borrow me.
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by excellencyabia1: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2016
We are watching

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by nepapole(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Ok.
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by sathel(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2016
La click LA died undecided

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by watchindelta(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2016
rubbish....

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2016
It will take a lotta logistics to bomb lagos....its possible but not now. This threat x mere attention seekin.

The day lagos gets bombed x the day Nigeria will unravel but then some elements up north esp those in power might want the South to taste what the NE passes via. The lagos govt and indeed all Southern states should be vigilant. With the way this govt x so eager to create divisions down south....i wont be surprised if something like this happens.

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by Obamina(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2016
No food to eat no money to spend yet BH still want to bomb, but army said no more BH naaa.
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by johnbuck81(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2016
this country is just so facked up...I seriously blame buhari for this.

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by DgreatINFINITY(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2016
So boko haram are still planning to bomb places.
I taught they've been technically defeated.
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by OjukwuWarBird: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Afonjas will still justify the inept government is Lagos is bombed so that the SE and SS won't mock them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2016
Where are the afonjas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by martdap12(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Afonjas will still justify the inept government is Lagos is bombed so that the SE and SS won't mock them.

So gbadun? Your level of reasoning sha!

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by PaulIdu: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2016
kazuna:
It will take a lotta logistics to bomb lagos....its possible but not now. This threat x mere attention seekin.

The day lagos gets bombed x the day Nigeria will unravel but then some elements up north esp those in power might want the South to taste what the NE passes via. The lagos govt and indeed all Southern states should be vigilant. With the way this govt x so eager to create divisions down south....i wont be surprised if something like this happens.

What do u mean that it takes a lot of Logistics to Bomb Lagos. .it takes nothing at all my friend . It's just God that has kept harm away from the city ..anyone can seat in his house any right a bomb and just drive it to any location in Lagos to set it off. ..Let's just pray that the planners of Boko Haram never set their sights on Lagos ..I hope you know 3 years ago there was a suicide car blast at Apapa..but the Fashola govt quickly masked it as a trailer explosion
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by SonofDevil: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

3 versions of SheCOW and ur millitant bro have been issuing threat to bomb Lagos since 2012..?

Do they mean the Lagos in portugal.?gringrin

Help me ask ur Master SheCOWgringrin

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by SonofDevil: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:
Where are the afonjas?
Afonja is a warrior's name what is the meaning of OSU..??

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by SirVintageCock: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2016
SonofDevil:

Afonja is a warrior's name what is the meaning of OSU..??
OSU is a servant to a deity. What is abobaku?

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by SonofDevil: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2016
SirVintageCock:
OSU is a servant to a deity. What is abobaku?

Abobaku is a chieftaincy title equivalent which enjoys same powers and riches with the King until the king dies.and it has being abolished for decades just like the chieftaincy of areonakankanfo title.

OSU in this case re not freeborn they re known as outcast they don't share equal right with free borns which literally means they re slaves,they re not allowed to air opinion or access to any position or marry freeborns within the community they re OUTCAST .

I prefer to be an afonja a warrior or abobaku with riches and influential powers than being a slave and rejected in my landgringrin

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by betterABIAstate: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2016
Abaobaku people, come and see

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by SirVintageCock: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2016
Isn't it funny how you tell me that abobaku has been abolished while OSU in your imagination is still in existence?
Keep on stroking your bruised ego. Ain't got time for the rabbles.
SonofDevil:

Abobaku is a chieftaincy title equivalent which enjoys same powers and riches with the King until the king dies.and it has being abolished for decades just like the chieftaincy of areonakankanfo title.

OSU in this case re not freeborn they re known as outcast they don't share equal right with free borns which literally means they re slaves,they re not allowed to air opinion or access to any position or marry freeborns within the community they re OUTCAST .

I prefer to be an afonja a warrior or abobaku with riches and influential powers than being a slave and rejected in my landgringrin

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by amtalkin(f): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2016
God pls this should not be true.
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by ajepako(f): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
So much hot air emanating from the abokiii cows..

And I say that , not as a supporter of government or as afonja as some Ibos call us

How will their sponsors allow Lagos to be hit when their investments and properties are here?

Even their money bags need a safe place and Lagos remains that..

I could be wrong sha, but I know the decent God in heaven will protect us, his beloved.

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by RZArecta(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
kazuna:
[s]It will take a lotta logistics to bomb lagos....its possible but not now. This threat x mere attention seekin.

The day lagos gets bombed x the day Nigeria will unravel but then some elements up north esp those in power might want the South to taste what the NE passes via. The lagos govt and indeed all Southern states should be vigilant. With the way this govt x so eager to create divisions down south....i wont be surprised if something like this happens.[/s]
atlas cove in Lagos was bombed a few years ago. If bank robberies and other high scale crimes can be committed with some ease in Lagos then expect anything. We're to only pray and urge our security operatives to be proactive in their approach to counter terrorism actions
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible For Your Children’s Death In Lagos– Boko Haram by MONITZ: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
We pray it doesn't happen because if it does, the casualties will be very high, no amount of vigilance or extra care can prevent it because the city is normally always crowded with very low security measures.

U wouldn't even know who is who in a city where lots of people from other states throng on a daily basis, how do you know those who re terrorists.

In a place like the old Oshodi where u could see a sea of human heads,almost everybody will be dead if an attack should take place.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Desperation To Rope In Jonathan? – Omokri / Dear Buhari, Change Does Not Begin With Me —E. A Aluzu / BREAKING NEWS : Buhari Plots Replacement For Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.