Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child (913 Views)

Olamide Shades NBC As He Releases New Song, Titled PUNA / RMD Disappointed On Hillary Clinton's Loss As He Releases Stylish Photo / Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child by mezynaija(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor who is popularly known as Mr Ibu recently released an adorable photo of his wife and child expressing great love and affection towards them. In Ibu's voice, he wrote:

"The only thing da makes me happy is when I look at ur face and see u smile.
Baby I can't stop loving U ooo"

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/mr-ibu-expressed-love-as-he-releases.html

Re: Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child by mezynaija(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi
Re: Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child by cruzita(f): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2016
which year IBU turn romantic like this

abi na chanji
Re: Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child by WomanWrappa(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2016
Wow so heart touching
Re: Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child by SweetieConstie(f): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2016
Sweet! kisskiss

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child by SweetieConstie(f): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Smellingmouth, is that you viewing?? shockedgrin

CC: Smellymouth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child by Smellingmouth: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Smellingmou.th, is that you viewing?? shockedgrin

CC: Smellymou.th grin

grin cheesy..
Re: Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2016
Mr Ibu is a romantic Guy Man, every year young . i like the way the man dress like an adult always wearing cap and bling blings shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mr Ibu Expressed Love As He Releases Adorable Photo Of Wife And Child by Ayoswit(f): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
i go love o

(1) (Reply)

Pιcтυre: Olaмιde'ѕ Poѕт Concernιng Awardѕ And Мaтerιal Тнιngѕ / Watch Wizkid And Future Full Live Performance At The MTV Mama Awards 2016 / Photos From Paul Okoye's Wife Anita's Surprise Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.