Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED (2860 Views)

Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2016
First of all am not A.P.C P.D.P or I.P.O.B... Never the less the is cracking photos for A.P.C supporters...

You can watch my video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8&sns
Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2016
Zombies won't like this.
Wailer's union

1 Like

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=24pt]A.P.C supporters suffering be like sai baba[/size]

6 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=24pt]When A.P.C children finally get's food to eat[/size]

5 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=24pt]A.P.C supporters be like smile change is gradual [/size] grin

5 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=24pt]A.P.C 2019[/size]

4 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=24pt]How A.P.C soldiers will be 2019.. No food for them to eat grin grin... [/size]

3 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by junketer(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Dem still get corn to roast? Omenka is broke. Dropshot dey hide from him neighbour wey him dey owe. Aressa and hungerbad don dey near bankrupcy line.

5 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=24pt]A.P.C fathers now facing the hardship be like. "Son this will serve u till 2019" [/size]

4 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=24pt]A.P.C supporters now facing the hardship. Be like God is in control[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=24pt] A.P.C campaign lorry 2019[/size]

4 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=24pt] P.D.P be like this should happen to all A.P.C supporters[/size]

4 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Mckennedy: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
First of all am not A.P.C P.D.P or I.P.O.B... Never the less the is cracking photos for A.P.C supporters...

You can watch my video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8&sns=sms

I can see you're helpless coz Biafrans are rejecting your unholy union...what are the basis of unity in Nigerian when your God mumuhamed is busy dividing Nigeria by his utterances and appointments ? Also tell me if Nigeria was created by God? Until then I can debate you...

2 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Mckennedy:

I can see you're helpless coz Biafrans are rejecting your unholy union...what are the basis of unity in Nigerian when your God mumuhamed is busy dividing Nigeria by his utterances and appointments ? Also tell me if Nigeria was created by God? Until then I can debate you...

I.P.O.B , A.P.C , P.D.P none of them can benefit u. Is it not Kanu that took money for guns and world support. he lavished the money like every other politician. what about the false court on January 2016.

pls my guy. if u know what is good for u. run. people in this political parties dying anyhow grin
Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Mckennedy: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I.P.O.B , A.P.C , P.D.P none of them can benefit u. Is it not Kanu that took money for guns and world support. he lavished the money like every other politician. what about the false court on January 2016.

pls my guy. if u know what is good for u. run. people in this political parties dying anyhow grin

What has IPOB got to do with political parties? And where and when was Kanu given the money to buy the acclaimed guns? Until then I can continue with you.

2 Likes

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by amtalkin(f): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Thewrath(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2016
Mckennedy:

He is just fraustrated,while suffering and smiling,he should continue "exposing Biafra" na abi he don tire.

1 Like

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thewrath:

He is just fraustrated,while suffering and smiling,he should continue "exposing Biafra" na abi he don tire.
that video says it all...
Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
[size=24pt] The face of an A.P.C when the suffering isn't stopping[/size]

1 Like

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
[size=24pt]Even A.P.C children knows the suffering is not a child's play[/size]

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
[size=24pt]The Body of an A.P.C child due to too much suffering grin grin grin[/size]

Re: A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

The T-shirts Are Finally Out! / A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) / Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Planning To Run For Presidency Come 2019? See This (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.