Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu (31174 Views)

Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by OjukwuWarBird: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2016
obaaderemi:
Have u heard of the word blueprint?

You mean blueprint of how to produce Amala.

Victor Banjo is an ewedu producer whose knowledge was never needed in the East

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by obaaderemi: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
somegirl1:

A man who died 2 months into the war.
Delusion at its finest.
He died 4 months into the war.thats enough time to do a lot under pressure.
Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by obaaderemi: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

You mean blueprint of how to produce Amala.

Victor Banjo is an ewedu producer whose knowledge was never needed in the East
AND yet ojukwu trusted him with operation torch,the most important campaign of biafra?he was the first director of the electrical and mechanical corps of the nigerian army b4 the war.after he won benin 4 biafra,biafra died with him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by cheruv: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2016
obaaderemi:
Many of them do not know that many of those inventions or innovations were designed by a yorubaman called col. victor banjo who was a first class brain and the no 1 engineer in the nigerian army b4 the war.he built the famous bunker and made their guns and led the biafran army 4 a while.the day ojukwu killed him was the day he killed his biafra dream all because banjo was against his plan to incorporate sw and ss regions into his biafra instead of staying in his core east.the same mistake they making 2day by targetting ss
Banjo was executed in Sept 1967...the bunker was built in 1968. So tell me, is it his spirit that came and built it

No wonder yorubas are synonymous with dirty lies undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by cheruv: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2016
obaaderemi:
AND yet ojukwu trusted him with operation torch,the most important campaign of biafra?he was the first director of the electrical and mechanical corps of the nigerian army b4 the war.after he won benin 4 biafra,biafra died with him.
The original commander for that operation was Nzeogwu from Anioma but Nzeogwu died on July 26,1967 at Nsuka. Ojukwu later settled for Konrad Nwāwo from Anioma too. He only changed it to Viktor Banjo bkos he wanted to make the war a North vs South thing which banjo himself knew and agreed to only for him to change his mind along the way like turncoat his people are undecided

Permit me to say that the ONLY thing Banjo introduced into Biāfra was the saboteur mentality

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by somegirl1: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2016
obaaderemi:
Have u heard of the word blueprint?

Where's your source?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by somegirl1: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2016
obaaderemi:
He died 4 months into the war.thats enough time to do a lot under pressure.

July to September is four months?
Where's your source
?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by Wyttcat: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2016
It is now acceptable by all that, to have a smooth ride flogging and neutering ibos, just sprinkle few grains of sugar in their mouth. Northerners are known for repeating rumors, and what this man said is just what he has been hearing ibos say all the time and where is the best time to repeat it to make ibos feel good than when he wants to pass a message ibos would tear him into pieces over and like magic, it worked. Ibos couldn't see pass the feel-good sting. This is now fast becoming a new way to get messages across by cowards without the ibo swam of locusts coming after them, but to what end? Where are the records of these inventions by independent bodies and why have ibos not built on it or is it because they are all lies like they always tell them? The same way they are putting Chinese cars together and calling it 'manufactured'. The people who couldn't feed themselves during the war had the wherewithal to manufacture a common teaspoon? Use your heads Nigerians, don't believe anything from known liars. People with the need to feel good will always cook up something for that purpose. Coming back to watch the rest of the yakata dance.
Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by somegirl1: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2016
Wyttcat:
It is now acceptable by all that, to have a smooth ride flogging and neutering ibos, just sprinkle few grains of sugar in their mouth. Northerners are known for repeating rumors, and what this man said is just what he has been hearing ibos say all the time and where is the best time to repeat it to make ibos feel good than when he wants to pass a message ibos would tear him into pieces over and like magic, it worked. Ibos couldn't see pass the feel-good sting. This is now fast becoming a new way to get messages across by cowards without the ibo swam of locusts coming after them, but to what end? Where are the records of these inventions by independent bodies and why have ibos not built on it or is it because they are all lies like they always tell them? The same way they are putting Chinese cars together and calling it 'manufactured'. The people who couldn't feed themselves during the war had the wherewithal to manufacture a common teaspoon? Use your heads Nigerians, don't believe anything from known liars. People with the need to feel good will always cook up something for that purpose. Coming back to watch the rest of the yakata dance.

He who knows not and knows that he knows is a fo.ol. Shun him.
He who knows not and knows that he knows not is teachable. Teach him.
Which one are you?

You may want to study the subject. Here's a starting point - Inventive Engineering: Knowledge and Skills for Creative Engineers By Tomasz Arciszewski.
The name might look Igbo to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by Wyttcat: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2016
You are indeed what you called yourself, 'fool' that is. You just proved me right. What have your false inventions of 1967 got to do with a man that died in 1955? Typical, you should have at least waited for your brothers you left on conveyor belt to give you a heads up instead of trash you just spewed. I expected you to point to a museum archive or anything, instead you went on a wild goose chase. Just keep the rest in your throat cos you make no sense at all, and as you already know, I'm no holds bar here, I deal in substance.
somegirl1:

He who knows not and knows that he knows is a fo.ol. Shun him.
He who knows not and knows that he knows not is teachable. Teach him.
Which one are you?

You may want to study the subject. Here's a starting point. Inventive Engineering: Knowledge and Skills for Creative Engineers By Tomasz Arciszewski.
The name might look Igbo to you.
Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by somegirl1: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Wyttcat:
You are indeed what you called yourself, fool that is. You just proved me right. What has your false inventions of 1967 got to do with a man that died in 1955? Typical, you should have at least wait for your brothers you left on conveyor belt to give you a heads up instead of trash you just spewed. Just keep the rest in your throat cos you make no sense at all, and as you already know, I'm no holds bar here, I deal in substance.

I'm tempted to blame the Nigeria education system for your situation but that would be unfair as it has produced some decent minds. Looks like it might be genetic.
Like you rightly pointed out, a man who died in 1955 would not have been able to write a book on the civil war. But somehow, it skipped your limited mind that multiple persons, from different generations, could bear the exact same name.
You searched for the author's name and assumed that the first result must be him. Your type are the problem with Africa.
You are a lost cause and an utter waste of my time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2016
waslite:
@nnabros, can u share the link where u get ds ur Biafra thing. i need to read more on ut
You did not spell my monika properly so I didn't get ur mention. I just stumbled on it now. It has 2 'a' in it. Thus 'Nnaabros'

Well, the clips are not from any website but from books. Go read

The Biafra Story by Frederick Forsythe.
There Was a Country by Chinua Achebe ( Especially the endnote references)
Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by Wyttcat: 4:11am On Aug 20, 2016
You are a waste of lifetime. Point to an evidence of your so-called achievement or shut up.
somegirl1:

I'm tempted to blame the Nigeria education system for your situation but that would be unfair as it has produced some decent minds. Looks like it might be genetic.
Like you rightly pointed out, a man who died in 1955 would not have been able to write a book on the civil war. But somehow, it skipped your limited mind that multiple persons, from different generations, could bear the exact same name.
You searched for the author's name and assumed that the first result must be him. Your type are the problem with Africa.
You are a lost cause and an utter waste of my time.
Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by Baltazarcus(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2019
Nnaabros:

From which book did u get this excerpts . I would like to read it . thanks
Re: Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 22, 2019
Baltazarcus:

From which book did u get this excerpts . I would like to read it . thanks

You can get it here. The Biafra Story: Frederick Forsythe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Rv79YgSKNOMTVrZ09EbFJTaGc/view?usp=drivesdk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out / Akpabio’s Loyalists In Akwa Ibom Reject Him And His Move To The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.