Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain (24516 Views)

Unfortunate Pleasure By Ayis Eliboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by importexpert(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode Finale...

I started packing a few things to escape the next morning when i heard knocks and shouts from my neighbours...

By the time i came outside,

behold !!!

Grandma in an aggresive mood , she had started raining curses on me in her native tongue,

the little girl who i guessed identified me as the last person that entered the house,

a guy who i guess is the neighbour and one who shouted up nepa ...he was holding my handband as evidense and

two officers of the nigeria police force with strong akpu faces, ak47 that can shoot anytime and then steel handcuffs.....

Are you so so so so...

Yes ... I replied vibrating and shaking like fowl inside water as all my neighbours were already outside in wrappers, towels and shortnickers... Awon alaroye and the guardian newspaper........sad

it was just 7am in the morning...

I was trying to ask for their search warrant when i was donated two slaps by the officers... The slap made me to start wondering if they were just policemen or SARZ..

I was still being handcuffed and telling my neighbour,importexpert to call my innocent mum and Dad to inform them of the matters arising when the girl i was teaching CRS barged in...

She came in with her Mum, her DAd holding a cutlass,her brother and two other Soldiers were kobokos ...

Where is that your CRs teacher?...the dad asked in alex usifo voice...

'thats him .....the girl pointed to me., crying and shaking....

I didnt even bother to ask what has happened...

I no say my own don done...

The End

written by Classcaptain...

Business -check signature...

Twitter - @iamsynord

I really don't know if I should laugh or cry. na me come be ur neighbour ba? guy but frankly u need psychological attention
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
importexpert:

I really don't know if I should laugh or cry. na me come be ur neighbour ba?

Lol
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Okaakoko(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2016
poor me, I missed this class again. let me sit and read the past lessons. Oga Classcaptain una well done o
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Okaakoko(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2016
hmm. funny story, but in reality such stories made me sad. especially when it's done to under aged girls, I always felt like striking them dead with thunder. if not for the useless law makers we have here in this country, there should immediate death penalty to any one found guilty of this offence. or on a soft note, their Moses rods should be cut off. or better still make den force out their balls with contaminated
knife. my submission.

Classcaptain, na Sony ericsson you don dey use now? don't tell me it's k310 o. guess you must be missing your N1 by now.
how are you this morning?
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2016
Okaakoko:
hmm. funny story, but in reality such stories made me sad. especially when it's done to under aged girls, I always felt like striking them dead with thunder. if not for the useless law makers we have here in this country, there should immediate death penalty to any one found guilty of this offence. or on a soft note, their Moses rods should be cut off. or better still make den force out their balls with contaminated
knife. my submission.

Classcaptain, na Sony ericsson you don dey use now? don't tell me it's k310 o. guess you must be missing your N1 by now.
how are you this morning?

am good....
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Short but educative
nice one bro
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dygeasy:
cheesy grin cheesy LMAO

ClassCaptain, you are a fool!! !
cheesy
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jarizod, i don call you oohh grin
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
Jarizod, i don call you oohh grin
God bless you babaly!!!
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lalasticlala, pls kindly help move to the romance or anyother appropriate section...Thanks
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by somehowpenis(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lalasticlala .. Move to front page, this story is just too good. Nice one bro
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by lalasticlala(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
somehowpenis:

"Rape" is a strong word and shouldn't be joked with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

"Rape" is a strong word and shouldn't be joked with.

never meant to joke with the word and if u read the content, you know it was never meant to trivialise the issue of rape or joke with it...

The title as been adjusted and modified accordingly anyway....
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Ay04z(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
always a legend....
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ay04z:
always a legend....
thanks G
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by shegzyreal(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2016
konji is not a respecter of anyone
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, why u move am go sexuality naw cheesy..
Shey u even read the story at all grin
abeg naw.....cheesy lalasticlala sad
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
somehowpenis:

thnk you boss..this ur username tho cheesy
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thank you oo lalasticlala cheesy..

Odogwu my alobam biko e me ego...

Pls can this get to the land flowing with nutritious goat milk and honey from the insect bee aka headquarters, lalasticlala ....cheesy.....

sad
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
shegzyreal:
konji is not a respecter of anyone

no be lie bros
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Sexytemi(f): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chaii, I yaff laugh sotey I fall down from a okra treegringringringrin
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by HoneyB10(f): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
I don but this land oh
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
Chaii, I yaff laugh sotey I fall down from a okra treegringringringrin

hope u didnt laff and forget the main message, cos thats the koko...
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by abdulyaro66(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
ClassCaptain I never comment on your stories b4 buy 2day I must comment

WELDONE BRO
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2016
I never commented on any of ur story buh I must confess

nice write up bruh
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by AndyAustin(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2016
Class Captain....Baba Nla... I dab for you ooo!! I knew this was going to be dope as I saw ur name on the post. Nice and educative one.
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=Jarizod post=48530279] God bless you babaly!!![/quote

U are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Charlesdock(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rapists should be castrated.
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Charlesdock(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rapists should be castrated. This was really funny. I am laughing like a wizard in the night grin grin
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by samzysam: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol.. Jst farabale read this stuff.
Good one mehn
why is this not on frontpage tho ?
Hilarious something...
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by queenfav(f): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
"Am sorry., i dont think i can make it......
Haa,you better make it ni oo...i shouted angrily at her... '
If you dont make it today ,you cant make it in life again"..The above cracked me up real bad @ClassCaptain.U no well sha lol..Nice one by the way! This should be on frontpage.Maybe you should add snake or boobs to the title.
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by TheManfromKenya: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice storyline i must say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help With A Project Topic For English Literature / Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.