Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Unfortunate Pleasure By Ayis Eliboy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfortunate Pleasure By Ayis Eliboy (1483 Views)

The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain / Hot Beans By Ayis Eliboy / New Story: 'anini Reloaded' By Ayis Eliboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unfortunate Pleasure By Ayis Eliboy by eliboy92(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
A SHORT STORY FOR OUR READING PLEASURE

TITLED: "UNFORTUNATE PLEASURE"

Re: Unfortunate Pleasure By Ayis Eliboy by eliboy92(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
[b]"UNFORTUNATE PLEASURE"

In the whole of Unilag (University of Lagos) there is no one who doesn't know Mr. John Walter. He was a lecturer in the school of Business studies, Taking a course known as Business Mathematics (BAM 112).

Mr. John Walter always come across lot of students not only in the department of Bus. Admin where he was a senior lecturer, but from other departments since they offered the course he knows how to deliver best, as a borrowed course.
He has high reputation, and whenever he does bad no one seems to believe he was really guilty.

Hmmmm! He is quite good and understanding anyway, the only bad thing about Mr. John Walter was that he loved pretty girls, and whenever he sees a prey (pretty damsel) he doesn't give up until he has tasted her shawama :whistle:

On this fateful day, he was busy lecturing a class with a population of three hundred student.
He discovered the students present were not up to one hundred, and became bittered because he hates it when student missed his class.
He took attendance and continued with his lecture. He was still elucidating on a particular example of linear algebra, when a slim light skin girl of 19years old walked in.
"Good afternoon Sir" She said weakly, while walking towards a vacant seat
"Good afternoon Madam, and where do you think you are going to?" He questioned angrily
"Sir I was in the class since, I'm just coming from Mrs. Ogilo's Office where I went to submit the general class assignment" She explained
"Are you the class rep? Mr. John Walter questioned further
"No sir, I am just her course rep" She muttered
"What's your name?" He demanded
"Elizabeth Sir" She replied timidly
"Elizabeth who? He angrily asked
"Ayis Elizabeth__ Sir"
"Elizabeth, you just interrupted my class and must explain why you did so in my office after this class, you can have your seat" He finally said

The young girl went to her seat, where she benefit from the lecture like other students.
After the class, the lecturer Mr. John Walter went to his car and drove off to his office...

To be at a safer side, Elizabeth rushed to his office almost immediately.
She knocked the door of the lecturer's office trice, before hearing a voice from within "come in".
She opened and briskly walked in;
"Good evening sir" she greeted
"How may I help you?" Mr. John Walter asked
"You told me to meet you up after the class" She calmly explained
"Yes, and you know what?
"No sir" She fearfully replied
"You are to make me happy, if you choose otherwise you can never pass my course" Mr. Walter threatened
"But sir....." Elizabeth exclaimed
"Don't but me.... I have been waiting for you, so let's go somewhere else and talk this over" He persisted

They both entered his car and left the school.
Elizabeth taught they might be going to a cool bar to talk things over like other guys normally does, but Mr. John Walter surprised her by taking her to an hotel room.

He tried forcing himself on her, with his normal threat of failing her.
She had no other option than to turn in, but because of a generational agreement (oath) in her family she tried to stop Mr. John Walter.
Mr. John Walter didn't yield to her plea and explanations, as he forced himself on her.
Finally the deed has been done, he has satisfied his urges. And has taken the pride of the innocent girl, by inflicting an indestructible curse on himself...
He gave Elizabeth a clip of N10,000 and left her crying in the hotel room, without even asking her what she wanted to tell him.

THE NEXT DAY
The poor girl went to school as normal likewise Mr. John Walter.
Something strange happened on this day, as everyone noticed a change in Mr. John Walter which took effect on every minute that goes-bye.
Boils started budging out from his skin while his body became weak, his physical appearance changed also which makes the entire school to be surprised.
He was stocked in his office some hours later, and had to draw the attention of other colleagues.
They came to his aid and quickly rushed him to the nearby hospital. Several medical test were carried out instantly but there wasn't any defect detected.

-- -- -- --

He was taken to several places within two days but they weren't able to see any problem, which makes them sees the complication as a spiritual one.

He was finally taken to a white garment prophet by his wife. After lots of prayers and sacrifices done by the prophet at river sides, he (prophet) was able to unfold the cause of the whole mysterious illness of Mr. John Walter.

The prophet was able to see where the problem came from.
He explained to them that Mr. John Walter oppressed an innocent girl, who had an ancestorial oath with her fore father's...
The prophet further adviced him to approach the girl, that only there he can find solution to his problems.

He was taken home by his wife, and after lots of pressure, he confessed to his wife on how he had sex with a student called Ayis Elizabeth. They searched for Elizabeth and later got to her house in school.

She narrated how she was trying to tell the man about herself, which he fails to listen to.
WHOLE SECRET Well she was the only child her parents had, she was blessed to her Dad by the god's of their land whom her dad loves and served. Her Father promised the god that she will be a dedication to him alone, and no man born of a woman can touch her unless if the gods assign any, it was further agreed that any man that touches her must die on the third day.

Hearing this, Mr. John Walter was seen half dead, this is the second day after the act, meaning on the next day he shall die. Himself and his wife pleaded with Elizabeth to revised the curse, but there was nothing she could do.
In hurry, they drove about 137miles (221km) from Lagos to her village just to see her dad.
Reaching there they tried to put things in place, after meeting Elizabeth Dad but there was nothing he could do to help, as the oath with the gods had been sealed....
Hmmmm.... The next day been the third day Mr. John Walter died.
So painful indeed but he signed his own death, just for human pleasures....

MORAL LESSON: In life do not be selfish, always give a listening ears to the plea of others before giving a verdict. To get the best out of life you need to follow some principles that helped [/b]
Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (KJV)
JESUS FIRST
OTHERS NEXT
YOURSELF LAST

Much Love From Eli2xpensive Library

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience In Lagos / Ayi Kwei Armah And The Revival Of Per Ankh / SIN City(a Fictional Story) By Prime Insane Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.