Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain (24517 Views)

Unfortunate Pleasure By Ayis Eliboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by xtanlee(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
That was awesome... In fact one bottle of alomo for classcaptain
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Okaakoko(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Classcaptain, longest time. it's been a while. I been dey miss you o
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Okaakoko:
Classcaptain, longest time. it's been a while. I been dey miss you o

Thanks Baba
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2016
xtanlee:
That was awesome... In fact one bottle of alomo for classcaptain

thanks G
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by veekid(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2016
". I two 3 tablet trams and Refnol..I took one bottle of alomo from the packet in the kitchen and moled the cannabis i hid inside the curry and thyme container....

See how you take your hand finish yourself ...... pray make them place you in a cell with another gay man .... then you're completely done
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Okaakoko(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Thanks Baba
happy to hear from you, you can continue with your leave. but return soon o, biko
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Okaakoko:

happy to hear from you, you can continue with your leave. but return soon o, biko

yes boss.. Am on visitation today and tomorrow ...
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Okaakoko(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
ClassCaptain:

yes boss.. Am on visitation today and tomorrow ...
thanks for the visit
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
veekid:
". I two 3 tablet trams and Refnol..I took one bottle of alomo from the packet in the kitchen and moled the cannabis i hid inside the curry and thyme container....

See how you take your hand finish yourself ...... pray make them place you in a cell with another gay man .... then you're completely done

lol
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by DennisEche(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode Finale...

I started packing a few things to escape the next morning when i heard knocks and shouts from my neighbours...

By the time i came outside,

behold !!!

Grandma in an aggresive mood , she had started raining curses on me in her native tongue,

the little girl who i guessed identified me as the last person that entered the house,

a guy who i guess is the neighbour and one who shouted up nepa ...he was holding my handband as evidense and

two officers of the nigeria police force with strong akpu faces, ak47 that can shoot anytime and then steel handcuffs.....

Are you so so so so...

Yes ... I replied vibrating and shaking like fowl inside water as all my neighbours were already outside in wrappers, towels and shortnickers... Awon alaroye and the guardian newspaper........sad

it was just 7am in the morning...

I was trying to ask for their search warrant when i was donated two slaps by the officers... The slap made me to start wondering if they were just policemen or SARZ..

I was still being handcuffed and telling my neighbour,importexpert to call my innocent mum and Dad to inform them of the matters arising when the girl i was teaching CRS barged in...

She came in with her Mum, her DAd holding a cutlass,her brother and two other Soldiers were kobokos ...

Where is that your CRs teacher?...the dad asked in alex usifo voice...

'thats him .....the girl pointed to me., crying and shaking....

I didnt even bother to ask what has happened...

I no say my own don done...

The End

written by Classcaptain...

Business -check signature...

Cc lalasticlala
the part ''abi na ordinary police or sarz got me cracking''
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
DennisEche:
thank you sir
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Mykelpato(m): 1:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Class Captain my paddy.. u re always too much

1 Share

Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Mykelpato:
Class Captain my paddy.. u re always too much

Thank you sir !!!

1 Like

Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Oga u better come finish wetin you start o cos u don come again be that. Which dept u even finish from in Unilorin?

still schooling tho
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
missyB3. come and read oo
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Okaakoko:
thanks for the visit
Appreciate boss lol
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
DennisEche:
lmao
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
AndyAustin:
Class Captain....Baba Nla... I dab for you ooo!! I knew this was going to be dope as I saw ur name on the post. Nice and educative one.

me sef double dab back too ..thanks
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Charlesdock:
Rapists should be castrated. This was really funny. I am laughing like a wizard in the night grin grin

but boss, na only wizard dey laugh for night lol
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by Charlesdock(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
ClassCaptain:

but boss, na only wizard dey laugh for night lol
Yes khe Abi ma come anoint you nih grin
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Charlesdock:
Yes khe Abi ma come anoint you nih grin

lol,I dey OK like this

1 Like

Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by toonzay(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lol
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Cc Jakes ,

This is the story on rape ..
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2017
khennykhay:
Military Zone keep off, trespassers would be sanctioned

Oseh chief whip grin grin
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Ay04z:
always a legend....

Eyan legend of the seeker shocked cool

1 Like

Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2017
PRESTIGERYHME:
I never commented on any of ur story buh I must confess

nice write up bruh

Thank You bro ...God bless kiss
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2017
DennisEche:

Cracker biscuit

Cc obinnau
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
cc seun
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by hotspec(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
ClassCaptain, kindly package all these short stories into.e-book. All u need is to find market for it. You can research more on e-publishing and marketing. Ure going places guy.A 1million gbosa for u
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
hotspec:
ClassCaptain, kindly package all these short stories into.e-book. All u need is to find market for it. You can research more on e-publishing and marketing. Ure going places guy.A 1million gbosa for u

Boss, God bless you ...some of my ebooks are on

www.okadabooks.com/book/about/awuff_dey_bust_belle/10506

https://www.amazon.com/awuff-dey-bust-belle-classcaptain-ebook/dp/B01AV8BPU4..

We are working on on skits for these stories
..They will be out soon !!!! Thank You !!!
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by hotspec(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
ClassCaptain:

Boss, God bless you ...some of my ebooks are on

www.okadabooks.com/book/about/awuff_dey_bust_belle/10506

https://www.amazon.com/awuff-dey-bust-belle-classcaptain-ebook/dp/B01AV8BPU4..

We are working on on skits for these stories
..They will be out soon !!!! Thank You !!!
Kindly keep me.posted..I will definitely help publicise it in my little corner. I will b glad to b part of ur success story
Re: The Consequences of Rape - By Classcaptain by ClassCaptain(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
hotspec:

Kindly keep me.posted..I will definitely help publicise it in my little corner. I will b glad to b part of ur success story

when he land , I promise u will be the first to know by God's grace !!! Thank You very much !!!!

We go gather blow baba !!!!!

I can't really explain in words how I appreciate this oo. baba God bless you and I promise I no go fail u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help With A Project Topic For English Literature / Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.