Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Is Insurance The Answer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Insurance The Answer? (720 Views)

What Is Insurance? Definitions And Meanings / Interswitch ATM/Debit Card - The Answer To Online Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Insurance The Answer? by bash673(m): 5:55am On Sep 26, 2009
I’ve recently seen an advert on insurance, which the leading insurance companies in the country sponsored. In my own opinion I think insurance even in the so called developed world is always full of legitimate duping of innocent clients. You will always be paying your premium but when it comes to payment that’s when you’ll start hearing about your premium does not cover this or that. If you used to  or have read James Hadley Chase novels you can see some of the crimes are committed due to insurance. Even on Real TV you see actual crimes committed due to insurance. Do you support all this insurance stuff?

(1) (Reply)

Ago,pms,dpk,bonnylite Available. We Finance Lpo And Genuin Oil Deals Or Contract / Make Mega Cash Editing Video & Film / Pls Kindly Advise Me, Wanna Start A Business With A Cargo Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.