Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) (19957 Views)

Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) / My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her / Today Is International Women's Day 2016: What Is It And Why Was It Set Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by rezzy: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2016
I'm so grateful to God Almighty for His love, mercy, protection and guidance over my life. Through the period of nine months my mom carried me in her womb, till the period of birth and till now, You have been so faithful to me, Father, I appreciate you.

Thank you for blessing me with Your own very son, I pray to know You more, be a better wife to my husband and a better mother to my children.

Today is also my mom's birthday. Mummy, I pray you live long in sound health and reap the fruit of your labour. Amen

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by abimbawealth(f): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2016
Cute boys!!!

8 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Nattybeauty(f): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2016
happy birthday... wish u more fruitful years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by okirewaju(f): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Mrbigman1(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday rezzy.

And to repogirl, happy birthday ma'am. Sorry it's coming late but it's from a heart dat cares.

6 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Doczon: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Happy Birthday big Sis. May God's blessings be yours today and forever. As you begin a new phase in your life, may you grow in wisdom. Wishing you long life and prosperity.

Where are all the mods in this section?

Pls take it to front page to celebrate her.
Thanks

@royalroy,
Lalasticala
Dominque
Mynd44

oga seun

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by imurboss: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday dear,wishing you all the good things of life! Enjoy your day

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by pweeryambre: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy Birthday dear...

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by cherrybrown(f): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday!

The lil' boys are so cute!

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by repogirl(f): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Happy birthday rezzy.

And to repogirl, happy birthday ma'am. Sorry it's coming late but it's from a heart dat cares.
thanks big man, I appreciate it. smiley

Happy birthday OP. Wish you the very best.

4 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Donpoker9(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin happy birthday to your mum only!

happy birthday to you sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by iomoge2(f): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
rezzy:
I'm so grateful to God Almighty for His love, mercy, protection and guidance over my life. Through the period of nine months my mom carried me in her womb, till the period of birth and till now, You have been so faithful to me, Father, I appreciate you.

Thank you for blessing me with Your own very son, I pray to know You more, be a better wife to my husband and a better mother to my children.

Today is also my mom's birthday. Mummy, I pray you live long in sound health and reap the fruit of your labour. Amen

Happy birthday Rezzy

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Ginaz(f): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
More blessings to you and your family, nice family photo. But what's on the head of the last kid you're carrying? Looks like wound on his head, treat it OK? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by herzern(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2016

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by herzern(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
cool
Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by beautiful232(f): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Emeka71(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Beautiful birthday.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice one! Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by niggi4life(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Small geh undecided If d OP na d girl, she no go don pass 17 or pata pata 19, and to think say na she don born two pikin, kaiii, dis world don spoil finish.

No mind me o, Happy Birthday o!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by niggi4life(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by andyanders: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
rezzy:

From your post, I can see a very humble and a woman of wisdom. HBD to you and yours.

6 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Lanretoye(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
this is encouraging,hbd to u and mhr.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congrats kiss

4 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Emeka71(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
rezzy:

Happy birthday; your profile confirms that and you are also a strong member of this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Paulsopulu(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday, but do you people have eyes problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Holyfield1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Today is my birthday as well...Oya August 15

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by jerryfisher(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday....God bless ur marriage

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laconco Biography: Age, Child, New Body, Husband, Real Name, Weight Loss, Son / “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.