Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Negative Effect Of Alcohol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Negative Effect Of Alcohol (1089 Views)

Negative Effect Of Taking Cold Water That You Need To Know Now.. / The Negative Effects Of Weight Lifting. / HELLO LADIES - Negative Effect Of High Heels On Your Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Negative Effect Of Alcohol by blissfull(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2006
Please, I need to know much about the severe nagative effect of alcohol, so as to stop my very solid pal from living this sweet place on time.
Save a soul.
One Luv.
Re: The Negative Effect Of Alcohol by ajolayo(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2006
The effects of alcohol are damn too much. I cannot even start to think or enumerate them.
One very important one is the Liver Damage it causes. It causes Liver Cirrhosis and eventually Liver Cancer.

It is also implicated in Peptic Ulcer, Wernicke's Encephalopathy, Korsakoff's Psychosis, pancreatitis, cardiomyopathy, Neuropathies etc.

I cannot mention them all

The negative effects of excessive alcohol use far outweigh its positive effects.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out, I Kissed Hepatitis B Ex-patient? / Heart Disease And Stroke / Are You Suffering From Shortsighted, Longsighted Or Glaucoma: Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.