Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics (54278 Views)

Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) / Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" / Senior Police Officers Protest At Force Headquarters Over Lopsided Postings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by chiraqDemon(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Guy report u don drink d tea finish
U still de alive or u dey unknown location now??
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Don't be easily taken, Mr. Ambassador, you might be in the process of being fattened before the slaughter...
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by officialtahir: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
omenka:
When one pays good attention watching the series Tyrant, one's way of analysing issues such as this changes forever.

Just watching how things unfold.
Yeah tyrant, The american or korean version?
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by Ejomax77(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Make dem no go detain you... Beat the tea from ur body o...
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by pimplucious: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Ambassador Ahmed Umar Bolori, one of the men declared wanted by the Nigerian Army over relations with Boko Haram sect -has arrived the Army Operational Headquarters few hours ago. Amb Bolori was also seen signing the visitors register...He shared this via his Facebook page;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/ahmed-umar-bolori-who-is-wanted-by-army.html

Haa! Hin drink tea sha! Obviously u didn't think of the likes of MKO may his soul rip
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by hafeezibnfattah(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
OboOlora:
Abiola Tea.... cheesy
What came to my mind
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by sleazy5(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Signing visitors' registrar on top of a metal seat in the army headquarters. Is it that there is no proper provision for a desk officer to welcome visitors and require them to sign the registrar in a proper manner
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by 30secs(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
fiizznation:
People shouldn't be deceived by this his 'nice gesture'. He used to get first-class information from boko haram, so he surely must know one or two things about the whereabouts of those chibok girls. The army should grind{ ask him serious questions, he shouldn't be manhandled} his behind until he confess.

"The army guard doesn't have airtime to contact his superiors". Don't know if I find this statement funny or some kind of indictment to the NA. Funny nation
How exactly do you suggest the grinding should go without any form of torture Excessive foot rub maybe?
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by Caseless: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pidggin:
This country is a joke grin
when he was declared wanted, you hypocrites shouted "clampdown" on his fundamental human right. Now he's been treated nicely to your disappointment, you're saying Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by NairaMaster1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Looking for public sympathy. Anyway na them brother
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by OLUWAcypris1(f): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Donbobes whr are u oh
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by LastProphet: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
BlackSeptember:
that dumb series. Pele.

I now see the reason you act this way here. Pele again

you are either 16yrs old or you have never watched it. the movie is scored 9/10 by imdb if you know what imdb is
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by frubben(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
omenka:
When one pays good attention watching the series Tyrant, one's way of analysing issues such as this changes forever.

U just hit the nail on the head. 9ja never see anything
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by HCF(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
arthur1000:
Must u end all ur post with may God help us? j
grin grin
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by soulfood(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
you are drinking tea sir..you are on your won o. study up tea history in Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by damon222: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
fiizznation:
People shouldn't be deceived by this his 'nice gesture'. He used to get first-class information from boko haram, so he surely must know one or two things about the whereabouts of those chibok girls. The army should grind{ ask him serious questions, he shouldn't be manhandled} his behind until he confess.

"The army guard doesn't have airtime to contact his superiors". Don't know if I find this statement funny or some kind of indictment to the NA. Funny nation
Na person like you dey vex me. If this man had refused to come, you will call him runaway man. Now that he has visited efcc office, you still call him names. It is people like you and Buhari that is making people to describe this country as zoo.
Tell your Buhari and other apc members to behave as normal beings so that we Nigerians and all others of this world will say we are serious people and that we are not the zoo people.
You think it is so easy to present your self under this foolish government when indeed you are guility? When even those who are not guility are arrested without evidence. Thereafter, efcc will run very fast to any nearby court, request for more time because there is no evidence. Rubbish people.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by soulfood(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
EFCC Bawo? Try dey read article before commenting biko. All these epistle yet you are grossly uninformed despite the article right up there..
damon222:
Na person like you dey vex me. If this man had refused to come, you will call him runaway man. Now that he has visited efcc office, you still call him names. It is people like you and Buhari that is making people to describe this country as zoo.
Tell your Buhari nd other apc members to behave as nor beings so that we Nigerians and all others of this world will say we are serious people and that we are the zoo people.
You think it is so easy to present your self under this foolish government whe indeed you are guility. When even those who not guility are arrested with evidence. Thereadter, efcc will run very fast to any nearby court, requesrion for more time because there is no evidence. Rubbish people.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by Melinde: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
RobinRay:
Hmmmmmm sweet tea
Longer throat
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by dmltoyin(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
After drinking that tea
Man
Write ur will

Ur sooooo dead
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by banio: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
fiizznation:

My dear I don't think a soldier earns above #50K per Month. So don't think it impossicant 4 a soldier not to have airtime on his phone.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by Image123(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
fiizznation:

The army don't ask intelligent questions judging from previous videos and their interactions with alleged boko haram members.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by nkechiben(f): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
So where's the bread nah?

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by aminat02(f): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
I can't fit shout! I mean, is this a joke or what? The last governor, present governor and traditional leaders in Borno know dis BH terrorists, why have they not been invited to the defence headquarter yet? And Shetima is d chairman of PDP? Oh plss..
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by farouk0403(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
omenka:

You mean Jamal AL fa'id
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by Forwetinnah: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chai, this man!! Dem give you tea and you drink?! shocked Wokay na!
No airtime to contact superiors...strong thing dey do this country I swear gringrin
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by Forwetinnah: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
banio:

My dear I don't think a soldier earns above #50K per Month. So don't think it impossicant 4 a soldier not to have airtime on his phone.

Shouldn't they have an official line that is always credited? Army HQ for that matter. .even a supervisor in a fast food restaurant won't come up with such a disgraceful excuse
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by omenka(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
farouk0403:

You mean Jamal AL fa'id
Yeah... and the Caliphate's activities and propaganda. Shiit's always more complicated than meets the eyes.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by mhosqo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

The same tea they use to kill MKO Abiola.
Pls wats abiola tea
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by farouk0403(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
omenka:
Yeah... and the Caliphate's activities and propaganda. Shiit's always more complicated than meets the eyes.

the series is pure definition of Syrian president, while Al-rashid is the opposition

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by kachiz(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
BlackSeptember:
that dumb series. Pele.

I now see the reason you act this way here. Pele again

The series is not dumb. One mans meat cant possibly be everyone's meat.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
They think they can fool us.
If it was an ordinary citizen invited by NA.Will they allow him to take picture of him been served hot tea.
I guess it is one of those korofos that took the pixs.
If Nigeria Army really meant biz,all these media effizy from Bolori should not have been entertained.
God punish poverty!To be a poor man is a big crime in Nigeria.
Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by wadetaw202: 1:07am On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:
A person remains not guilty until proving guilty by a competent court of jurisdiction. Boko haram is a deadly group and anyone named a sympathizer should be dealth heavily by the court of law and not by a security force.

See the stvp1d nonsense you typed there

Why not just write simple English, instead of pretending to be what you are not.

Which teacher taught you it is " competent court of jurisdiction"? Real stvp1d nonsense.

Were you reading English from the back of your book or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.