Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Yoruba Actor, Ogogo Reveals Why He Ventured Into Farming - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor, Ogogo Reveals Why He Ventured Into Farming (604 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming / Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Ogogo Reveals Why He Ventured Into Farming by tosinebola: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
In an interview published by Punch News on Saturday, August 14, 2016, Nollywood Veteran actor, Taiwo Hassan aka Ogogo revealed his reason for venturing into Agriculture.
According to him, piracy has made it difficult for actors and movie producers to get value for their hard work.

Most of the time, a film gets circulated into the market barely hours after release, and it is all down to the activities of pirates, who have denied him and many others of their royalties.
“I just can’t be chasing some jobs that are not worth it now. Imagine going to Ibadan now on fuel of about N30, 000, the producers don’t usually have the fund to pay for my hotel and I will lodge my personal assistants in hotels as well.”
“I can’t commit to jobs that are not worth it. It is not every job that one gets to do at a certain stage in one’s life.”
“No marketer can finance a movie project with a large amount of money.”

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/nollywood-yoruba-actor-ogogo-reveals-why-he-ventured-into-farming/

Re: Yoruba Actor, Ogogo Reveals Why He Ventured Into Farming by PrinceAbinibi: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Naked After He Was Busted (photos) / Comedian AY Movie '30 Days In Atlanta' Makes Guinness World Record [PICS] / Beyonce Shows Off Her Flexibility As She Models Her Ivy Park Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.