Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Timaya Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos. (871 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday As He Cuddles His Son, Emmanuel (Photo) / Timaya Celebrates His Daughter Emma On Her 6th Birthday / Timaya Celebrates Grace, Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos. by Glossyclick(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigerian Born Talented singer Timaya is +1 today, he shared the post on his instagram page, He used the medium to Thank God and his fans for everything.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/08/timaya-celebrates-his-birthday-with.html?m=1

Re: Timaya Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos. by Glossyclick(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy Birthday Bro!!!

Cc: Mynd44
Re: Timaya Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
hbd big boss
Re: Timaya Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos. by Tolexander: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ogologo ma Jehovah!
Re: Timaya Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos. by cruzita(f): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
hbd egberi papa 1 of bayelsa

I remember how he looked when he sang *TIMAYA*

true true nobody wey no fit make am
Re: Timaya Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos. by waxxydude: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
According to NCAC (Naija Celebrity Age Calculator), this one should be 21. undecided

Note: this calculator is not always correct by approximately 20.

(1) (Reply)

Captain-e Teaching Me To Dab But I Prefer My Own "Scorpion Dab": Says Omotola / Checkout Rukky Sanda's New Look,Do You Like It?(photos) / Caption This Photo,this The Funniest Photo You Will See Today One Word For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.