Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. (2434 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents / Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya / Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Undisputed88(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Twin babies are always adorable, irrespective of their gender, but having two sets of twins in one family is something that doesn't every day, a very rare occurrence indeed.

This photo, of four brothers, two sets of twins from one family was taken on their first day of school! ain't they CUTE!!!!?

Read more @ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/checkout-this-cute-pair-of-twin-brothers.html

Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by halfricanadian(f): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
#dream chaser

1 Like

Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Undisputed88(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mehn!!! Having a pair of twin babies na confam oooooo, talkless of TWO pairs, Future wife, wherever u are make sure u arrange ur womb wella wella oooo, i want TWINS ooo grin grin grin See more photos of famous twins around the world @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/checkout-this-cute-pair-of-twin-brothers.html
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Undisputed88(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:
#dream chaser
Chase ya dreams
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by halfricanadian(f): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Undisputed88:
Chase ya dreams
tanx

1 Like

Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by cruzita(f): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
sweet ,adorable ,cute and handsome kids

I know I will have a set of twins someday

1 Like

Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Berlyn you must born twins for me o..
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Lovelynature(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
So lovely
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
B√erlyn you must born twins for me o..
where have you been nau me miss u oooi
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Berlyn:
where have you been nau me miss u oooi
I've been away to look for money, you know what dis Buhari nation is saying now.
How have you been?

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Undisputed88(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
cruzita:
sweet ,adorable ,cute and handsome kids

I know I will have a set of twins someday
AMEN!!!! May their Father have good genes, so the offsprings would inherit from him, say a very Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiggg AMEN!!!!
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Undisputed88(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

I've been away to look for money, you know what dis Buhari nation is saying now.
How have you been?
una dey play LOVE 4 hia?
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Undisputed88:
una dey play LOVE 4 hia?
How you see am?
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by tyson99(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Undisputed88:
una dey play LOVE 4 hia?
NO dem dey do board meeting grin
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by macho44(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
How you see am?
Romantic Corruption.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
God is wonderful mehn. Wow. This is most amazing
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Donpoker9(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Longinus
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by AbjMotorPalace: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
May God bless me with twins!

See my signature and thank me later wink

See my signature and thank me later shocked
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by project8(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
op y using pairs on human..are they shoes ?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by macho44(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
project8:
op y using pairs on human..are they shoes ?
Correction FLUID. u too Sabi book.
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by project8(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
macho44:
Correction FLUID. u too Sabi book.
gerrrrrrout
Re: Checkout This CUTE Photo Of Two Pairs Of Twin Brothers. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
wow...God bless me someday with twins...

(1) (Reply)

Bonang Matheba Flashes Nipples In Sexy New Photos / Black Or Light Complexion Regina Daniels? Photoshop By Nairafame. Photos / Slay Queen In Tears As She Begs Davido To Fly Her To Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.