Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (419790 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 1:07am On Mar 02, 2018
mayorall:
We are still very much available to attend to your orders.

Got anything to buy from USA or China?

Kindly reach us on whatsapp 09090182842.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2018
olystic:

Maybe you should refund so I pay into your access bank
Acct no 0036655881 access bank

Hi olystic,
Kindly reach us on whatsapp 09090182842 for updates purposes. Thanks

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2018
More of Mr A...z goods.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2018
#800,000 received from Mr Chi....e

Item purchased . He wants it shipped via express.

Our USA EXPRESS is everyday shipping and item arrives in 2 BUSINESS DAYS.

M.kabod...

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
#103,000 received from Mr udom for monitor.

Item purchased

Thanks for your business.

M.kabod..
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2018

Item purchased

M.kabod....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Was almost sending curses to your seller cos they used slow shipping for the laptop. I hope they delivered your two laptops today so we can ship all 3 out.@gboyecares

2pieces undergoing clearance in Nigeria already...

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gboyecares: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
mayorall:
Was almost sending curses to your seller cos they used slow shipping for the laptop. I hope they delivered your two laptops today so we can ship all 3 out.@gboyecares

2pieces undergoing clearance in Nigeria already...

M.kabod...

Alright. Thanks for the update.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dgr8truth(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hi Ogede,

We received your item from eBay today. It made the shipment...

M.kabod...

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
gboyecares:

Alright. Thanks for the update.

And this also made it sir..... A piece to go.

M.kabod....

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
mayorall:

And this also made it sir..... A piece to go.

M.kabod....

And the last piece also made it...

All 3 laptops arrives in 3-5business days.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gboyecares: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thanks for the update. Please, do keep up the good job.
Meanwhile, the update so far has been on 5 laptops as against 6 laptops that I am expecting. Please, do clarify. Thanks once again.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
gboyecares:
Thanks for the update. Please, do keep up the good job.
Meanwhile, the update so far has been on 5 laptops as against 6 laptops that I am expecting. Please, do clarify. Thanks once again.

Boss, from my record here,. Only 5 laptops.

Can you please check your record from item payment days.

Remember a outta stock laptop whose fund was used for something else on your instructions sir..

M.kabod.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gboyecares: 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
mayorall:

Boss, from my record here,. Only 5 laptops.

Can you please check your record from item payment days.

Remember a outta stock laptop whose fund was used for something else on your instructions sir..

The laptops are six and I believed the one missing is the Acer Aspire one D150 Mini Laptop. It was paid for on the 7th of February, 2017 to your first bank account. I didn't use the fund for another one. Please, check ur records again, unless it wasn't bought in the first place.

M.kabod.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ok sir. Give sometime to confirm. But the item that was reportedly not purchased then sir, which one was it?.. That you sent another link for it sir... remember you paid shipping fee also that day so you won't mistake it for laptop fee sir..

Please confirm. Kindly stay online so we can get down to the truth of this sir..

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gboyecares: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
The one that wasn't bought then was a Dell Latitude Laptop which cost $104.99 as against the Acer Mini which cost $55.95
I think Mr. Israel could shed more light on this, because I kept asking him on our whatsapp chat if the laptop has been bought.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:09am On Mar 03, 2018
gboyecares:
The one that wasn't bought then was a Dell Latitude Laptop which cost $104.99 as against the Acer Mini which cost $55.95
I think Mr. Israel could shed more light on this, because I kept asking him on our whatsapp chat if the laptop has been bought.

Ok sir. It's already weekend. Work resumes on monday. Cant get via him now. Let me try little from my own ends so to avoid further delay sir.

Kindly check your payments record from February 7 till
date. I Could only trace the transaction via banks deposits record as it's not working hour. Only saw 6 credits and one is for shipping..

Kindly check and revert sir.

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gboyecares: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Here's the screenshot of the payment of N20589.60 ($55.95) made for the laptop in question.
Good night.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2018
gboyecares:
Here's the screenshot of the payment of N20589.60 ($55.95) made for the laptop in question.
Good night.

I saw this sir... #20,589. Seems Mr Israel can better talk about it. Thanks.

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:31am On Mar 03, 2018
mayorall:

Item purchased

M.kabod..

Item shipped by seller.

M.kabod....

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2018
mayorall:

Kindly reach us on whatsapp 09090182842.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2018
Hi mr Israel.

Kindly go via my discussion with gboyecare yesterday sir. And revert...

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2018

Kindly reach us on whatsapp 09090182842. Thanks

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
mayorall:

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Deux: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
mayorall:

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 1:05am On Mar 04, 2018
Good day, credon.

We saw you viewing our thread. Thanks for checking us out.

How may we be of help to you? We are very much available to attend to your orders.

We can be reached on whatsapp 09090182842.

Kindly take a look at our sweet exchange rates and few perks which is why we are most preferred.

1. Amazon buying rate : 318............. No handling fees.

2. EBay buying rate : 368.............. No handling fees.

3. Help you pay your china seller..... No handling fees.

3. Prompt updates as at when due.

4. We are available 24/7 to attend to your needs.

Thank you once again for checking us out.

O. Isreal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2018
mayorall:

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Good day, Jennann.

We saw you viewing our thread. Thanks for checking us out.

How may we be of help to you? We are very much available to attend to your orders.

We can be reached on whatsapp 09090182842.

Kindly take a look at our sweet exchange rates and few perks which is why we are most preferred.

1. Amazon buying rate : 318............. No handling fees.

2. EBay buying rate : 368.............. No handling fees.

3. Help you pay your china seller..... No handling fees.

3. Prompt updates as at when due.

4. We are available 24/7 to attend to your needs.

Thank you once again for checking us out.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hi Mr Do...e.

We got an information for you on your 800k order of camera.

Amazon changed the estimated delivery date..

M.kabod...

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.