Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (416061 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gambus007(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2016
Bina33:
Mr mayorall until I get my speakers I label you a scammer, forget this stories you have been saying since.. I will make sure I take it up if you think you can do await with my hard earned 59,700naira.. You all should be careful of this guy he is not what he seems, I have the teller, our chats and everyother thing to expose you with. Bring my speakers and stop Sending me pictures. I challenge anbody who has done business with him to prove me wrong. Till I see my speakers you are a scammer and nairalanders should be aware and stay off this fellow. Prove everyone wrong that you are real, am challenging you..
I know him personally and i meant with him outside Nigeria thats in ghana. I have done business with him which is over 200k plus. I left my stuff with for about 1month plus. as far i know he is good young man. I have bn telling him to improve on his responses time. Whatever your case i can assure u, u will get your stuff or money back for sure.

4 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Bina33(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2016
gambus007:

I know him personally and i meant with him outside Nigeria thats in ghana. I have done business with him which is over 200k plus. I left my stuff with for about 1month plus. as far i know he is good young man. I have bn telling him to improve on his responses time. Whatever your case i can assure u, u will get your stuff or money back for sure.
Good to hear that, his services and the way he shouts is so Poor.. He Said my speakers are in lagos, he has sent me pictures to confirm,let him Send it down to Bayelsa now am hearing stories. Yesterday he Said he has sent it if the bus people have not called me, I Said no he now Said he will call me back that he is driving. Since yestrday he has been driving, anytime I call him he is driving to heaven I Guess.

2 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gambus007(m): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2016
Bina33:
Good to hear that, his services and the way he shouts is so Poor.. He Said my speakers are in lagos, he has sent me pictures to confirm,let him Send it down to Bayelsa now am hearing stories. Yesterday he Said he has sent it if the bus people have not called me, I Said no he now Said he will call me back that he is driving. Since yestrday he has been driving, anytime I call him he is driving to heaven I Guess.
I have told him personally to improve on responses time...i can only do little to advice him as a brother. I understand you well moreso its not easy to give your money out and no result as expected.Anyhow,you will get your stuff which i know.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2016
gambus007:

I have told him personally to improve on responses time...i can only do little to advice him as a brother. I understand you well moreso its not easy to give your money out and no result as expected.Anyhow,you will get your stuff which i know.

Thanks Oga mi. It is not really our duty to send goods to customer location. Customers are supposed to call logistic companies to come pick up and send to them. We just do it as extra service from us. I was at park on Friday to send his goods, he said he can't pay the fee charged from the park. I had to leave.

Yesterday night, I was on Lagos Ibadan express way and he kept calling around 10pm. He called and called until I hit my car on Julius berger construction stones. I never knew until I got to the bush and discovered fuel is finished, picked up keg and started trekking in bush, bought, filled the vehicle again and after 10 minutes, the fuel finished, only to check and discovered my tank is already busted. I parked and slept on that road. Still there till now fixing the tank. Only to see him posting this again.

2 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mployer(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2016
mayorall:

Thanks Oga mi. It is not really our duty to send goods to customer location. Customers are supposed to call logistic companies to come pick up and send to them. We just do it as extra service from us. I was at park on Friday to send his goods, he said he can't pay the fee charged from the park. I had to leave.

Yesterday night, I was on Lagos Ibadan express way and he kept calling around 10pm. He called and called until I hit my car on Julius berger construction stones. I never knew until I got to the bush and discovered fuel is finished, picked up keg and started trekking in bush, bought, filled the vehicle again and after 10 minutes, the fuel finished, only to check and discovered my tank is already busted. I parked and slept on that road. Still there till now fixing the tank. Only to see him posting this again.

Ogaa ooo grin grin

Business no easy oo!!
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gambus007(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2016
mayorall:

Eyah sorry. Hardluck!
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2016
mployer:

Ogaa ooo grin grin

Business no easy oo!!

At all boss. This people done open office for my head.

Tank washer #500, money for soap, panel, Mechanic, money for water. cheesy
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Bina33(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
mayorall:

When you were shouting up and down, how did you expect me to hear you clearly.. Shey you have come with your stories again.. As a human being I would say Sorry but I need my stuffs. Where is your office in lagos, if I need to Send someone to meet up with you

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bina33:
When you were shouting up and down, how did you expect me to hear you clearly.. Shey you have come with your stories again.. As a human being I would say Sorry but I need my stuffs. Where is your office in lagos, if I need to Send someone to meet up with you

That's rude.... You were called from park on Friday and you said you can't pay the driver shipping fee of #1,000 even though you said you misquoted.Address sent to you Expecting receiver.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by jahstech: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
mayorall:

That's rude.... You were called from park on Friday and you said you can't pay the driver shipping fee of #1,000 even though you said you misquoted.Address sent to you Expecting receiver.
I need this item oga:https://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/mob/5833900302.html

Sellers number: 917-204-8843
Price: $40

Delivery cost please.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2016
jahstech:

I need this item oga:https://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/mob/5833900302.html

Sellers number: 917-204-8843
Price: $40

Delivery cost please.

This is far from us.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2016
Mr Bina33 . We haven't seeing your person to pick your goods. After you will be shouting here. You said he's coming yesterday, we didn't see him, the day has started again. I don't do business this way Oga.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Bina33(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2016
mayorall:
Mr Bina33 . We haven't seeing your person to pick your goods. After you will be shouting here. You said he's coming yesterday, we didn't see him, the day has started again. I don't do business this way Oga.
He is coming to pick it up today unfailingly. Thank u
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bina33:
He is coming to pick it up today unfailingly. Thank u

Your friend picked up your goods.

Your called us s.c.a.**** which you were wrong. You have 4 hours to modify your post , also beg those that had quoted to modify theirs or we report you to mod for making false claims.

You are the first person to make such claim about me publicly and I won't take it lightly with you. If care is not taking you might get charged for name defamation. You have the end of today to do that. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Bina33(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
mayorall:

Your friend picked up your goods.

Your called us s.c.a.**** which you were wrong. You have 4 hours to modify your post , also beg those that had quoted to modify theirs or we report you to mod for making false claims.

You are the first person to make such claim about me publicly and I won't take it lightly with you. If care is not taking you might get charged for name defamation. You have the end of today to do that. Thanks
More persons will believe in you and your business would grow continiously. Am Sorry for calling you names, you have proved me wrong. MAYORALL IS A GREAT GUY. Wish to do More business with you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Carmal90(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Carmal90(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
mayorall:

What's your maximum bid

My maximum bid is 83 $ pls how much will it cost to Lagos,provided I won d bid
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Carmal90:

My maximum bid is 83 $ pls how much will it cost to Lagos,provided I won d bid

You can't win it sir. Contact us when its 20 minutes to end
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Carmal90(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
mayorall:

You can't win it sir. Contact us when its 20 minutes to end
Mini sir, u said I can't win, what is d motive please.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Carmal90:

Boss, the auction won't end at that price. It is currently $83 at 3hours left which is your bid.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Osyxcel(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2016
Carmal90:

Ended $134
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
All items shipped out.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2016
All goods shipped out last Friday.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Items arriving on Wednesday

Lazinny iPhones 6

Opeyemi5. iPhone 7

Ogede. 6packs of Chinese medicine.

Lazinny. power bank.

Gambus007 big ear piece.

1ps 4.

Eripecs camera frame.

Eripecs camera pen.

Gambus007 screen protector.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gambus007(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
mayorall:
Items arriving on Wednesday

Lazinny iPhones 6

Opeyemi5. iPhone 7

Ogede. 6packs of Chinese medicine.

Lazinny. power bank.

Gambus007 big ear piece.

1ps 4.

Eripecs camera frame.

Eripecs camera pen.

Gambus007 screen protector.
Which time i buy screen protector? Headphone and one ps4 c.d(batman)...u wan give me gift ni?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
gambus007:

Which time i buy screen protector? Headphone and one ps4 c.d(batman)...u wan give me gift ni?

Which goods you get with us. Are you not the owner of headphone?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gambus007(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
mayorall:

Which goods you get with us. Are you not the owner of headphone?
I have 4 ps4 c.ds with you
Sony headphone grin
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
gambus007:

I have 4 ps4 c.ds with you
Sony headphone grin

You have no CD . you just posted that here, cos you asked the owner of even headphone. Odabo.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gambus007(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
mayorall:

You have no CD . you just posted that here, cos you asked the owner of even headphone. Odabo.
No carry me play ooo.i cant wait to start playing dose games with my sony headphone to feel dose sounds cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.