Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (416723 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
We are still very much available to attend to your orders on Amazon and eBay

Get across to us on whatsapp 07066435369 or 09090182842.

Perfect afternoon to you all..........

Million Thanks!

K. Charis....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2019

Perfect evening to you all..........

Million Thanks!

K. Charis....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2019

Good morning to you all..........

Million Thanks!

K. Charis....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Silverman42(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2019
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Silverman42:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07HBKMLLN/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A2B0FSWPURNTFY&psc=1

#244,946

$20 shipping fee to be paid when item arrived

Mayorall goods nig ent

2025011533 first bank...

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2019

Good afternoon to you all..........

Million Thanks!

K. Charis....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2019

Good afternoon to you all......

Million Thanks!

K. Charis....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2019

Good evening to you all......

Million Thanks!

K. Charis....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019

Good morning and happy weekend to you all......

Million Thanks!

K. Charis....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Royalty1(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by lebete3000: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2019
mayorall:

From your screenshot, you also recognised his words as humour but you replied with "You don't do humor when talking to clients"

Oh, I only saw someone playing With you here bro... He can't ruin business cos of your item of #3,600 . Sorry bro...

You haven't even done business with him and you are complaining, what would you have done if you've actually paid your paltry #3,600 grin grin

You are only pained cos he told you the lowest you can pay is $10.

People of your type had sent many people doing this business out of nairaland, if not for our doggedness, we remained, you haven't done business with someone and you are complaining and you are also into business... it is well with you.

Hope I haven't added salt to your injury... grin grin

I can see you really aren't a serious business man. Continue the humor....

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by lebete3000: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2019
mayorall:

Sorry for your Sifia pain bro grin grin grin

Highly disappointed. Thank God I checked you well before dropping my paltry amount for the laptop.

Very nauseating attitude from Niherians abroad. Make i go use my cousin asap...continue doing business the way you do it bro, you'll make it big time...

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by lebete3000: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2019
greenskittles:
This post was originally a rant directed at the founders of this business before appropriate action would be taken. However they eventually apologised just as I finished composing it, but this review is still necessary.

My item was delivered to me just now in great condition without any scratches, and properly packaged. I'm happy I got exactly what I asked for. A picture's been attached. However this is what I went through to get it.

[s]Hello everyone. I never thought I would be in this situation. Whoever knows the founder of this thread should speak to the on my behalf to please send my item before this gets ugly. We made an agreement for the item to be delivered to Ado Ekiti. In the same chat, the person told me as soon as the order was placed it would be posted on the thread.[/s]

A day later I didn't see it on the thread and I was worried, I asked here on Nairaland and they responded to me telling me they had "seen my payment" and answered with a meme. Still no info on the item. Mind you, I'm a first time customer. So obviously I would have fears of being scammed. All I wanted to see was my order on the thread like they did for other orders.

So I asked them privately again some days later what was taking long to post it on the thread (since I had been seeing other people's orders). And then on one of their lines they ignored me, on the other line they responded that it would be made soon. Maybe it was the same person.

A little bit of info, I made it clear that it wasn't my order, and the person I was helping, for some reason, needed it urgently. It was for this reason that I placed the order two weeks earlier than originally intended (even though it was an express service), since the customer service person told me "anything could happen" if I ordered it late. That probably should've been a red flag.

About two whole weeks after I made the transfer, they posted, "all good shipped 5 business days ago are ready for pickup". I messaged them privately again, asking if my item was among " after all, I sent the money more than two weeks ago, and that's more than 5 business days". They replied no. I said when? And they said "next week".

Just before the official second week finally ran out they FINALLY posted it on a thread, with a delivery time saying " between 5 - 21 February ". Obviously, I wasn't happy. I messaged them with screenshot again asking why my order had JUST been made despite paying then over two weeks ago. They told me again to " let patience have its way, I will surely get my order". But I was getting impatient- I had ordered the same item a a long while ago without any "service" and it got to me in one month. So why would I use an "express service" if it was going to take the same time?

Now the whole of "next week" that she promised passed and I got nothing. So I messaged them asking about my order. They told me to come to Lagos to pick it up. Angrily I asked if "that was what we discussed when I made the order." And I got the shock of my life. They suddenly called me, claimed I was "harassing" their customer service, insulted me in both English and Yoruba, and then threatened to get me arrested, tried at an "industrial court" with some fake judgement, and thrown into jail. I was at a loss for words. And furious. She also "swore" that I wouldn't get my item when I wanted, and for all the days it was left in their warehouse I'd be charged N500/day.

[s]And that's why I'm writing this here so all of Nairaland can know how unethical and unprofessional this service is. My next step would be to involve the appropriate authorities if it can't be resolved here.[/s]

About 30 minutes later I was called back by the same person who made all these threats, and apologised to. She blamed it on "the atmosphere being hot". And the fact that "she didn't know the headphones would be so big, instead I should've been charged $35/$40 for shipping instead of $20".

At that point I was irritated but just wanted to get my headphones without all the hassle.

Today they finally arrived, after 3 weeks and two days. So this is what I had to go through to get my item just 5 days faster, and with a slightly reduced shipping rate.

Although I was apologised to, and the customer care agent was subsequently polite after the apology, what I went through has done further damage to your brand. I wouldn't have posted this here if it was a first time thing, but apparently I'm not the first customer to be treated this way and (maybe) I won't be the last. On previous pages of this thread, one even remarked that they act like this towards customers who make "low" orders. These headphones cost N33,000 including shipping. Maybe that's why I was treated like this.

If you're unhappy I'm posting this here, treat your customers better. If I hadn't been treated this way I never would've found out that you've done this in the past. Some customers will still take the risk of dealing with you and the way they are treated will determine who will still deal with you. As for me, your guess is as good as mine on whether I'd be willing to go through this again.

With all you had to go through, wouldn't it have been better to have even gotten your stuff from the site yourself? Nigerians will never learn to treat people right. It seems like an odd thing to them. Here's another business about to crumble due to our innate disregard for others...a huge pity.
Continuu.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by lebete3000: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2019
Renzel1:
Let’s hope for the best mine has been since December 22nd I paid
Oh well God is in control

What da feck?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2019
lebete3000:

Highly disappointed. Thank God I checked you well before dropping my paltry amount for the laptop.

Very nauseating attitude from Niherians abroad. Make i go use my cousin asap...continue doing business the way you do it bro, you'll make it big time...

Can you kindly stop the mention sir.....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Royalty1:
What’s the TLC for this please?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-D610-24-3-MP-CMOS-FX-Format-Digital-SLR-Camera-Body-Only/232494926917?hash=item3621c70c45%3Ag%3AofMAAOSw7NpZwlnw&LH_BIN=1

Thanks

#229,946

EBay will deliver to us next week.

We ship on friday.

Item arrives in 5 business onward..

$30 shipping fee to be paid when item arrived......

Mayorall goods Nigeria Enterprises

2025011533 first bank...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2019
lebete3000:

Stopping the mentions wont stop a meticulous customer from proper scrutiny.

Have a great day.

This is a company which God had blessed,nobody can bring it down...

Thanks for your business sir....

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by lebete3000: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2019
mayorall:

Thanks for your business sir....

M.kabod...

I don't do business with your kind. Just go ahead and run your business the way you deem it fit. That's your busines...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2019
lebete3000:

I don't ..

Happy you narrated you didn't do business with us sir...

I think we can all rest now sir...

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2019

Good afternoon and happy weekend to you all......

Million Thanks!

K. Charis....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by lebete3000: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
mayorall:

Happy you narrated you didn't do business with us sir...

I think we can all rest now sir...

M.kabod...

Na you dey claim business wey no dey na... and na me dey clear people make dem know the clown wey you be grin grin grin

Rest easy bro....

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

After how many years...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by lebete3000: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
mayorall:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

After how many years...

Typical naija mentality, even oyinbo weather no fit format their brain. When they are nothing in their eyes, them fit even help you import agbalumo if you ask dem to...once small change enter their hand, na to begin form "paltry sums" upadan....yeye people.

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by acekid109(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
https://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Pocophone-Factory-Unlocked-Smartphone/dp/B07H454Z42?th=1 128gb version Blue color, how much is landing cost to Naija
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
acekid109:
https://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Pocophone-Factory-Unlocked-Smartphone/dp/B07H454Z42?th=1 128gb version Blue color, how much is landing cost to Naija

#122,239

$5 shipping fee to be paid when item arrived

2025011533 first bank

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dasanchez1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
mayorall:

#122,239

$5 shipping fee to be paid when item arrived

2025011533 first bank

M.kabod...
Long time boss. hope you have been well?. what's your current exchange rate?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
dasanchez1:
Long time boss. hope you have been well?. what's your current exchange rate?

Yes bro,

Rate isn't really stable currently and amazon is showing people Shege.

Many procurement people/company had backed out of amazon purchase on NL due to negative feedback from their customers. We would have also backed out like other logistic company but we can't yet. But it might end the way we ended aliexpress procurement.

If you complain of undelivered items or damaged items to amazon, they will refund you into your amazon account, you will be happy, then next thing you will received is that your amazon account is closed for one flimsy reasons done by bot. (Nahmayorbdis)

Also amazon now receive funds for item not available, they will mark it shipped and you will wait endlessly for item to arrive. After you contacted them, they will tell you item is not available, they will refund you and close your account.

What do we do?. We will have to pay the owner of items the naira value or seek alternative....

God will see us through...

But I saw you taking some steps recently, with some contacts recently.. Don't get deceived into it bro...

There's a way that seemeth right in the sight of a man, but the end thereof is death....

2 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dasanchez1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
mayorall:

Yes bro,

Rate isn't really stable currently and amazon is showing people Shege.

Many procurement people/company had backed out of amazon purchase on NL due to negative feedback from their customers. We would have also backed out like other logistic company but we can't yet. But it might end the way we ended aliexpress procurement.

If you complain of undelivered items or damaged items to amazon, they will refund you into your amazon account, you will be happy, then next thing you will received is that your amazon account is closed for one flimsy reasons done by bot. (Nahmayorbdis)

Also amazon now receive funds for item not available, they will mark it shipped and you will wait endlessly for item to arrive. After you contacted them, they will tell you item is not available, they will refund you and close your account.

What do we do?. We will have to pay the owner of items the naira value or seek alternative....

God will see us through...

But I saw you taking some steps recently, with some contacts recently.. Don't get deceived into it bro...

There's a way that seemeth right in the sight of a man, but the end thereof is death....
Kai. Let's chat on whatsapp for further details
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2019

Good afternoon and happy weekend to you all.

Million Thanks!

K. Charis....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by datigbogirl: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
mayorall:

Good afternoon and happy weekend to you all.

Million Thanks!

K. Charis....

Please give me the total price for this good...and how long before it gets down to Naija...

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-i3-8130U-Memory-E5-576-392H/dp/B079TGL2BZ

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.