Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (412593 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Opeyemi5(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
mayorall:

Am not one of those greedy people that eat other people's sweat. No one seized your item. We need your bank alert, stamped statement from your access bank. Also we will go to access bank together, seat together and wait for your statement to be printed in our presence showing the transaction. You will also submit your means of identification to us cos that address you submitted to NIMC doesn't exist in Osogbo, I school, work, lived in Osogbo for good 5 years. I never heard that kind of area before in my life. Also NIMC temporary card isn't black and white. Once all this is done, we will release your goods to you. Also the wire wire chase bank letter, we will visit the bank to ascertain some info and burst that client of yours with your real identity. Werrey ole, using someone else address for fraud.

Lol
Abeg what is Radeon RX 470 card
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by summerB: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
@mayorall my iphon4 4s and 5s has been deliverd your us address. When are you shipping?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by yemkoguru(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by yemkoguru(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
yemkoguru:
You even get mind to say na ordinary graphics card o

you are the owner of that letter. You applied for it, you applied for amazon visa card, but their visa card comes via chase bank.

Did you apply for any?.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by yemkoguru(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by yemkoguru(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by yemkoguru(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by yemkoguru(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by yemkoguru(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
yemkoguru:
Before pointing an accusation finger to a well respectable man next time, always be sure of what your accusations are based on! AmazoƱ visa card or not, am not so sure when I did that. I was telling you to open that letter and send it contents on it live here to know what we were arguing on and without knowing wat was inside you started calling me names weyrey!!! Ole!!!! Going back through our talks I don't see me using insulting words on you other that fraud

You applied for a visa card, using our address without notifying us, sent by chase bank, the letter arrived and you denied having a knowledge of it. The fault is all yours cos you didn't tell us you applied for an American ATM card. It was sent by chase bank. We were forced to open the content when you kept on denying a bank letter which was written against your name. Read the content below. Using our address against a bank letter is telling the bank you live in that address.

4 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Scarpon dey just swap your phone come from swappa

Samsung s6 edge plus case and wireless charger.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
summerB:
@mayorall my iphon4 4s and 5s has been deliverd your us address. When are you shipping?

Madam . Your items missed last week shipping

Iphone 4s and iPhone 5s

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lazinny, we shipped already, iPhone 6

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Might not be active here again till after Shiloh, Kindly drop your enquiries on WhatsApp 07066435369 . I done go Shiloh. I go pray for una, make una get money to do business, but if you kon get the money uno kon follow me do biz, the cccccc wey I go give you dey do press up.

Thanks all for your patronage even as my service wack reach, una still dey follow me do business. God go bless una. ESE o, nagode, Imela grin

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Scarpon(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2016
mayorall:
Scarpon dey just swap your phone come from swappa

Samsung s6 edge plus case and wireless charger.
we expecting it boss
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mrjojo: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Is this service still active, with all this issues am seeing around.

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by depair: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2016
depair:
how much to lagos
http://m.ebay.com/itm/272300348038

How many pieces
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
mrjojo:

Yes it is. No issue anywhere.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gambus007(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2016
mrjojo:
Where is the issue sir? The young man is reliable and trustworth..I have done many business with him . i left my money with him for over 4month and i got my goods after d 4months.reason why i left my stuff with him was that i was not in Nigeria.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by depair: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2016
mayorall:

How many pieces
one piece
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by summerB: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2016
When are you shipping my goods? Mr mayowa

2 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by yemkoguru(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Still expecting mine too Mr mayor

2 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
yemkoguru:
Still expecting mine too Mr mayor

Currently in Shiloh. All items will be available for pick up on Tuesday. You fit pay your shipping fee to Osogbo so you can receive early
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
summerB:
When are you shipping my goods? Mr mayowa

We only have all phones this week. To avoid stolen or damaged item by custom. We didn't ship them out cos me, owo, kudi, ego plenty for my hand. Please bear with us. Special discount for us. I sabi dey dem no dey promise you something. Don't ask me abeg o
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by summerB: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Read your write up twice. undecidedI don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by summerB: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
When are my receiving them ?

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by summerB: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Second phone has been delivered to your U.S. address Remain 1
To be delivered tomorrow. When are my getting the ones that arrives earier?

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gbengaoyeladun(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
i want to ask maybe you do ship non testing laptops to lagos. I want to do business with you. I am a computer engineer and if yes how much it will cause me to get like 20 pieces.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.