Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (412547 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2021
dragnet:

Hi, considering the chats posted by mayorall, do you have evidence to backup your claim or you'll withdraw your claim?

You can see that in this image, from February 9th to February 16th, he never updated me about my product. Didn't say anything. And he said it'd take 5 business days o. I had to text him...

Still updating...

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2021
dragnet:

Hi, considering the chats posted by mayorall, do you have evidence to backup your claim or you'll withdraw your claim?

FEBRUARY 19, and he told me my item hasn't been shipped yet. I even thought the item must have arrived already so I was asking him if he had the contact of any dispatch rider that could help me deliver my items and I'll pay for the delivery. That was when he told me my item wasn't shipped yet. And started telling me it'll take 3-5 days, 5-7 days, 3-4days to do this and that... This guy doesn't even notify you about anything unless you ask him. I don't even think he remembered at that time that I ordered anything from him.
If you check the chat below(Feb 16th), you'll see where I told him I'll come to pick it up on Friday and he said okay, that he's expecting to see me.

Still updating...

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2021
This was after he said the item hasn't been shipped yet. So I asked him how long it'll take...
And he said he'll get back to me on Monday, which was in three days. (He said this on the 19th of February).
Monday reached and this guy didn't update me or say anything. The whole week went by and I had already lost hope that I'd get the item because the Mayorall guy was too unserious. It was until the 27th of February that I texted him again, and he said I should not 'vex'. That my shipment was on its way.

Still updating...

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2021
dragnet:

You can see on the screenshot that he obviously didn't know what he was doing.
Since Feb 27th, he didn't say anything, I had to reply to his status on March 4 to ask him about my item because I saw an item similar to the one I ordered on his status. And when I asked him if that was my item, he asked me if my item hasn't been delivered. As in what kind of question is that? undecided He only told me my item was on its way and after several days he's asking if my item has been delivered.

Still updating...

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2021
This was where I complained about his very poor customer service.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2021
dragnet:

The was the conclusion of our chat before I blocked him...
I asked him to show me pictures of the item I ordered because I knew that mayorall guy was an unserious human being. This was after he told me the item had arrived.
If you check, you'd see there was no where he mentioned that I had to pay the #7600 clearance fee. And like I said, this was my first time ordering from Amazon, and I already told that clown before hand that he should update me with the whole process. I thought it was when I was coming to pick the item I'd pay the #7600 fee, and this guy didn't even say anything about paying within 24hours if not I won't be able to get my items.
It was when I told him I'd be coming to pick it up soon that he told me that I haven't paid the #7600 fee so my item wasn't cleared and therefore he doesn't bear the risks.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2021
dragnet:

It was after a whole month of waiting and asking that that clown @mayorall told me this. "We do not have insurance for items delivered and not picked within 24hours". If the clown had said this right from the onset, I would have cleared the fee immediately. And I told him to update me with the whole process o... And this is my first time ordering something online from an individual, because I usually order from Jumia.
15k na small money but I hate when an individual is unserious and is not remorseful about it. Even after making my complaints, the clown didn't even apologize or say anything, I had to block his ass.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2021
mayorall:
Hi Mr favour, you were fully carried along sir. You are updated almost everyday.

This is the update date by date.

You are a clown and a liar.
Go and look at the chats I posted and show me the day to day updates you gave me. undecided

Today made it 21 days you've been notified of your item arrival in Lagod. But you never picked up the item nor pay the shipping fee sir.

After saying your office was at Ikeja, after failing to tell me item must be collected within 24hours. Day to day update ko. undecided

Rule: 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland
perhaps you should take my advise and do better at your customer service rather than coming here to make it look as if you're right.

This is a false information/alarm.

False information ko.
Go and show me the day to day update you gave me since I ordered the item on the 9th of February. undecided
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2021
The screenshot you updated above showed you've been notified your item is ready for pick up.

Sir, you even circled it. But you claimed we didn't send you update, we didn't notify you. The customer service, if you didnt pick, they will send you whatsapp messages. do call you from their end. I also did send you updates via the major line. Even from what you posted. Updates are being send you almost on daily bases.

Bros, this is just hairbrush and pouch of #15,000. It's left to the judge to do justice.

You said we didn't send you updates,

But you quoted the updates we posted here even on Nairaland.

You blocked us after you were notified your item was fully cleared and ready for pick up. You even posted that screenshot up there.

But you claimed we said we didn't clear your item. Bros, fear God abeg.

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2021
mayorall:
Hi speed delivery.

Order completed in less than 4 days.

Anyone who wants to order from @ Mayorall should be careful though. I won't say he's a scam but if you're not ordering an item up to 50k or more he won't take your order seriously neither would he carry you along. I'd advise you to also ask questions from Nairalanders before making any order with anyone here, to at least know the process. That's if you're new. And If you're new, Mayorall definitely isn't the right place to go to because they lack good customer service. You're welcome.

4 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Okay @kingxsams . Your allegations are right.

Do have a lovely day ahead. Thanks for your business sir.

@ dragnet , I hope you can see the aim and objectives now.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2021
mayorall:
The screenshot you updated above showed you've been notified your item is ready for pick up.

Sir, you even circled it. But you claimed we didn't send you update, we didn't notify you. The customer service, if you didnt pick, they will send you whatsapp messages. do call you from their end. I also did send you updates via the major line. Even from what you posted. Updates are being send you almost on daily bases.

Bros, this is just hairbrush and pouch of #15,000. It's left to the judge to do justice.

You said we didn't send you updates,

But you quoted the updates we posted here even on Nairaland.

You blocked us after you were notified your item was fully cleared and ready for pick up. You even posted that screenshot up there.

But you claimed we said we didn't clear your item. Bros, fear God abeg.

undecided It's either you're blind or you're feigning ignorance on purpose because you don't want potential clients to look the other way.
Didn't you see the chats I posted? Didn't you see the time stamps and the gaps between days you updated me? Didn't you see that in almost all the chats, I was the one asking for updates rather than you giving me updates?
Didn't you see that I ordered on the 9th of February and I only got the delivery notification on the 6th of March? A whole month. And you're here telling me that you updated me everyday. Oya show me your daily updates with your time stamps now and prove me wrong. undecided
And you said you called me... Which call... You that I tried calling and you cut it. Find something else to say abeg. These chats are not going down until you prove me wrong by providing proof of your 'daily updates'.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2021
mayorall:
Okay @kingxsams . Your allegations are right.

Do have a lovely day ahead. Thanks for your business sir.

@ dragnet , I hope you can see the aim and objectives now.

Thanks.

There's no aim or objective here. Does the chat I posted prove me wrong?
Next time do better. The only reason I decided to quote you with my Nairaland account was because you weren't remorseful and when I complained, you just read the message and didn't say anything. Now. You're trying to play victim. And I was thinking of ordering for a laptop after I got the hair brush and pouch. I wanted to see how well your service was. And you disappointed. So if I had ordered for the laptop, you'd have been telling me this same story. Mtchew.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

There's no aim or objective here. Does the chat I posted prove me wrong?
Next time do better. The only reason I decided to quote you with my Nairaland account was because you weren't remorseful and when I complained, you just read the message and didn't say anything. Now. You're trying to play victim. And I was thinking of ordering for a laptop after I got the hair brush and pouch. I wanted to see how well your service was. And you disappointed. So if I had ordered for the laptop, you'd have been telling me this same story. Mtchew.

Hello, though, I don't respond to this kinda scandal any longer but sometimes, we need to put it for record purpose.

We do not ignore any customers messages. You blocked us.

@dragnet .

To genuine customers. Thanks for your continous business.

@kingxsams . Thanks for your business too.

Have a great day ahead...

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
mayorall:

Hello, though, I don't respond to this kinda scandal any longer but sometimes, we need to put it for record purpose.

@dragnet .

What are you talking about? I sent a message and you read it almost immediately. And for a whole hour, you didn't respond. That was when I knew you were really unserious and not remorseful.
Check the time stamps oga.

My complaints were traumatizing you?
You're high. What have I been complaining about if not lack of updates on your end? Smh.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kingxsamz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
mayorall:

@dragnet .

The fact of the matter is that.
You didn't give me daily updates.
You didn't notify me until I asked you.
You didn't keep me up to date with the whole process even after I told you to.
My order was delayed for a month.
You failed to let me know that items should be picked within 24hours.
You told me that your office was at Ikeja, making me think the item would be with you till I need to pick it up.
And I told you that I wasn't in the state at the time of the delivery. If you didn't delay my order wouldn't I have been around to collect it? for a whole month o.
You're at fault and should not be trying to defend yourself. I'm just letting potential customers know what to face when dealing with you. Abi is it wrong for a customer to drop his review of his experience with a business? Smh.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by smokers: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by smokers: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
smokers:
Also this https://www.amazon.com/VIVO-Workstation-Ergonomic-Adjustable-Controller/dp/B08P54SS2W/ref=dp_prsubs_2?pd_rd_i=B08P54SS2W&psc=1

Boss, the dimension of this item is rather too high.

I will rather advice that you buy it in Lagos.

M.kabod..

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Alert ---->> Credit alert

Payment of #37,000 received for

Huion HS610 Graphics Drawing Tablet Android Devices Supported Tilt Function Battery-Free Stylus with 8192 Pen Pressure

Thanks for your business sir
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2021

Payment of #52,000 received for

HAOHUNT Camcorder Video Vlogging HD Camera 36MP 1080P Digital Recorder, 3 Inch Touch Screen Camcorder with Rechargeable External Microphone, Remote Control, Stabilizer, 2 Batteries

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2021

Item shipped by amazon.

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
mayorall:

Payment of #52,000 received for

HAOHUNT Camcorder Video Vlogging HD Camera 36MP 1080P Digital Recorder, 3 Inch Touch Screen Camcorder with Rechargeable External Microphone, Remote Control, Stabilizer, 2 Batteries

Delivered at our US warehouse. Thanks for your business sir

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Items shipped yesterday from USA now ready for pick up in Lagos.

Item owners had been contacted

Thanks for your business

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
New order.

Thanks for your business

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Addict000(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Addict000:
Evening @mayorall how much is the total fee for this item to lagos

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-V50-ThinQ-128GB-5G-Aurora-Black-Sprint-B-stock-GSM-Unlocked-Read-Note/193579669895?hash=item2d123f5987:g:zUkAAOSwlvtdeSqY

Still needed sir?.

Kindly send your link via whatsapp.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2021

Payment of #19,800 received for

Original Pau Yuen Tong balm

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by HighWITCH: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Hi Mayorall, I need to order an item above $200 from aliexpress.
If you can handle that, let me have your whatsapp contact.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by JAWBONE(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2021
HighWITCH:
Hi Mayorall, I need to order an item above $200 from aliexpress.
If you can handle that, let me have your whatsapp contact.

Hello, is there still a limit on spending above $ $100 with Nigerian Naira Master Card because I am trying to order stuff above 100 on aliexpress and it's not going through. If there is, how do we get around it

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by samsard(m): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2021
JAWBONE:

Hello, is there still a limit on spending above $ $100 with Nigerian Naira Master Card because I am trying to order stuff above 100 on aliexpress and it's not going through. If there is, how do we get around it
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by ICEWIN: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2021
people are complaining. am not making order again

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.