Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite (777 Views)

Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite by prom84: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
I got an sms from them, please who has been there for assessment should help me with a clue of what to be expecting.
Thanks
Re: Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite by waylz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
bro please help a brother out. how did you apply for the role. And do you think gatecrashing is allowed
Re: Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite by pappyjjboi: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
prom84:
I got an sms from them, please who has been there for assessment should help me with a clue of what to be expecting.
Thanks

i also got their sms last week but after thorough scrutiny i smell SCAM dats y i back out.
Re: Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite by prom84: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
waz d scrutiny like and y d scam?
Re: Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite by pappyjjboi: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
prom84:
waz d scrutiny like and y d scam?

1.any interview invite u receive thru sms nd nt mail to me is questionable cos no well organized invite/org will invite u through an sms with no related message in ur mailbox.
2.i apply in d morning tru mail, i got invite in the eveny tru sms. it luk lyk gnd package to me, cos na gnd pple dey invite u tru sms d day u apply 4 a job
3.atleast a day used to be btw wen u got the invite and d date of the interview from experience unlike dis 1.

NB: am nt saying meristem is not a genuie firm but dr is foul play somewhere

those are my observation aftr d scrutiny.
Re: Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite by jbaby4u: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
pappyjjboi:

1.any interview invite u receive thru sms nd nt mail to me is questionable cos no well organized invite/org will invite u through an sms with no related message in ur mailbox.
2.i apply in d morning tru mail, i got invite in the eveny tru sms. it luk lyk gnd package to me, cos na gnd pple dey invite u tru sms d day u apply 4 a job
3.atleast a day used to be btw wen u got the invite and d date of the interview from experience unlike dis 1.

Meristem is a big financial institution that deals in stock and bonds, they also own Meristem Registrars and their office is in Ikoyi. Their test is basically IQ except if they have changed. Next time Google search the company name and address, note : how a company does its recruitment it's up to them, they could place the advert and send invitation for test same day depending on how fast they want the position to be filled and it could be via gsm number, bulk sms or email still their choice. Meristem is a very good place to start a career to my knowledge.
Re: Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite by Gnen: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
jbaby4u:
Meristem is a big financial institution that deals in stock and bonds, they also own Meristem Registrars and their office is in Ikoyi. Their test is basically IQ except if they have changed. Next time Google search the company name and address, note : how a company does its recruitment it's up to them, they could place the advert and send invitation for test same day depending on how fast they want the position to be filled and it could be via gsm number, bulk sms or email still their choice. Meristem is a very good place to start a career to my knowledge.
I need more clarification because I cannot meet up with the time given to me.
Re: Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite by compuseun: 12:33am On Aug 16, 2016
It's not a scam, it is Real.
Re: Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite by Nlevel(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2016
pappyjjboi:

see this guy! Meristem a company I have been longing to work for .U have an opportunity like this and you are about to throw it away.I have written interviews from only SMS invite so don't think all genuine companies must send u an email.This is 21 st century bro! use d internet for your research.All the best.
Re: Meristrem It Infrastructure Invite by jazinogold(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2016
prom84:
Thanks
how u take apply biko undecided

(1) (Reply)

Current Job Opportunities Hilton Worldwide Nigeria Aug 2016 / Employment Offers In Benin City! Graduate Positions Only / Help A Depressed Friend... !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.