Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Solution To Computer Virus That Keeps Multiplying Folders On Your PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Solution To Computer Virus That Keeps Multiplying Folders On Your PC (950 Views)

How To Hide Files And Folders On Your PC And Laptop With Ease 2018 / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / Please Help Me Out I Lost All The Folders On My System. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Computer Virus That Keeps Multiplying Folders On Your PC by Trust2001(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Have you ever been in a situation before whereby each time u insert a flash drive into your laptop or desktop and it keeps multiplying the folders you've created there or just created, and it makes you so mad that u just feel like smashing or selling your PC whenever u wanna send or transfer something there but you can't find a solution good news is that I've found a solution to ur problem all u need is to follow these steps.
1. Download and install USB fix u can search for it using Google.
2. Install and run the setup then launch the program.
3. Connect your USB device.
4. Then click on clean on the program menu then a pop up message will appear click on OK.
5. Wait for the program to finish scanning and loading.
You are all done no more multiplication virus on your PC or USB drive.
Comments please or e-mail me for further enquiries have a nice day friends.
Re: Solution To Computer Virus That Keeps Multiplying Folders On Your PC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
nice info... but smadav is the best

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Of These Servers? / Introduction To Ms-powerpoint – Part 1 (versions 2007, 2010, 2013 And 2016) / A 4v 8ah Rechargeable Battery Required.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.