Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Bolori, Activist ‘wanted For Boko Haram Ties’ - Independent News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolori, Activist ‘wanted For Boko Haram Ties’ - Independent News (271 Views)

Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife / Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bolori, Activist ‘wanted For Boko Haram Ties’ - Independent News by Ankakh: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ahmed Bolori, who was declared wanted by the Nigerian Army alongside Ahmed Salkida and Aisha Wakil for alleged ties to Boko Haram, reported turned himself in on Sunday evening but was asked to go back home without questioning.

Bolori returned to the Army barracks, in Maiduguri, on Monday, according to reprots in the media and status updates on his Facebook page.

At about 10am, Monday, Bolori posted a picture of himself signing visitors’ book at a security post with the caption: “I have signed the visitors’ register since and I am still waiting to be taken in. Although the Army guard doesn’t have airtime to contact his heads.” and “Finally, I am driving into the Army Operation Headquarters now.”

About 20 minutes later, he posted another picture, saying, “The Army is now treating me friendly and peacefully, as a nice colonel by the name Ahmed (a military police), just took me to his office to drink tea. May God help us!”

Like Bolori, the two other wanted persons have said they were available for questioning, with Salkida, who is said to be in the United Arab Emirates, offering to return to Nigeria immediately, if the Army would pay for his air fare...

Read more @ http://independentnig.com/2016/08/15/bolori-activist-wanted-for-boko-haram-ties-visits-army-barracks-for-interrogation/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari , The Dog And Security / N1.9b Contract: Court Shifts Orubebe’s Trial Due To Domestic Accident Read More / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.