Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Junior Pope Odonwodo, Shares Lovely Pre-delivery Photos Of His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope Odonwodo, Shares Lovely Pre-delivery Photos Of His Wife (794 Views)

Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Awele Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Junior Pope Odonwodo, His Wife And Children Rock Matching Outfits / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Junior Pope Odonwodo, Shares Lovely Pre-delivery Photos Of His Wife by veeluv2015(f): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
I think Junior pope just started another trend. PRE-BABY PHOTOS! Or Pre-delivery photos. I’m sure this would soon be a thing.
The proud expectant father did a very creative photo shoot awaiting the arrival of his new baby. I’m sure he’s the striker and the wife is the goalkeeper. Their son is probably the midfielder? Lol
See another photo below:

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/actor-junior-pope-odonwodo-shares-lovely-pre-delivery-photos-of-his-wife/

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo, Shares Lovely Pre-delivery Photos Of His Wife by greatness22(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
You don score goal with your 3rd leg you come dey form zlatan ibrahimovic abi? Nor wori, your son will learn very fast. grin

And as for the goalkepper, you cannot save that small shot ba? You better save the next one. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Malaysia Rapper Was Arrested After Allegedly Insulting Islam In His Latest V / Actor K-mic Talks About His Relationship With Yvonne Jegede / Don Jazzy Speaks On Mo’hits Split Admits He Wanted To Pull Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.