Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) (47785 Views)

Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by Yabsun(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
He no easy to dey chill with governor Ambode
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by dovoule(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hope she hasn't electrocuted him with electric packages

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
the only stunning thing i see hear is that she still doesn't have breasts and common sense..
NL mods abeg take ya tym on what to caption photos

Am open to corrections

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Seems she's bleaching. She looks too light.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by lielbree: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mikylopez:
her legs are long mehn she could do better as an athlet
Legs for days... I'm jealous
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sijo01:

That's a characteristic of a chameleon.
Is she a chameleon Mind you any answer you give will spark a debate between us..
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
franklypaen:
No be simi dey dier back so

Me sef dey see am oooo
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by andyanders: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
I hope and pray governor Ambode hold himself very well, if not, if the spirit of lust following this lady catches him, his wife will be gnashing her teeth.

These ladies are out for something else.

Madam Ambode, hold your husband very well and check his private line before someone else takes over you.

Ladies are not smiling these days.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by saintjoseph(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mikylopez:
her legs are long mehn she could do better as an athlet

true talk
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by Kirinwa: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
tola400:
cute

What's cute about her senseless dressing. Her dress resemble what oloshos wear in
Allen avenue so it is indecent to seduce a governor and husband.

The hot water a jealous wife may soon pour her still dey fire.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by jimmyroger: 3:19am On Aug 16, 2016
Is she bleaching
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 5:49am On Aug 16, 2016
Orikinla:
She is a political "Ashewo".
exactly...all these female yeyebrities be clinching our male politicians..
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by yusscity(m): 6:30am On Aug 16, 2016
Lukmann1:
we have saw enough of these attention sicking people. gave us good informations not this.
we have saw?informations?rip English language.... how pathetic....
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2016
Isn't that simi behind them?? Good colour combo sheyi.
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Isn't that simi behind them?? Good colour combo sheyi.
Yes, that's 'little' Simi. You've got an eagle eye. grin

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by mapet: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2016
Smellingmouth:
".....She is a Stunner..." ? ? ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3987472_confusedwill_jpegd96f7d700fb7c9ffd5ffb174264bbb0d

I am searching for the person called "STUNNER"

I was about saying same?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by mapet: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2016
slimbless:
She is cute, bt she shld stop wearing short dresses when visiting public figures.
Same thing happened during GEJ tenure. Well I quess this is better than that

50 shades of Shey lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by Qualer: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Smellingmouth:
".....She is a Stunner..." ? ? ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3987472_confusedwill_jpegd96f7d700fb7c9ffd5ffb174264bbb0d

I am searching for the person called "STUNNER"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by chrisgurl(f): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
One thing I don't unde
rstand is why this lady looks different every time I see her. This is no longer funny...
God bless you.. my thoughts exactly!!
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by lurdkriss: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
franklypaen:
No be simi dey dier back so
yes,thought so too,she deywait For her turn to take pics with gomina... grin
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by Etseoghena95(f): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
mapet:
50 shades of Shey lipsrsealed
Can't stop laughing
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by mcvirgin: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
and nobody talked about simi behind....the oversize white shoes though.
Re: Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Orikinla:
. She is a political "Ashewo".

see the rubbish she even wore here...this is terribly terrible.
make she park well joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill / Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) / Drama Between Davido, Chioma, Sophia Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.