Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,995 members, 7,956,707 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief (14895 Views)

Why Military Is Yet To Rescue Kidnapped UNIMAID Staff, Police Women, Others– DHQ / Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe / #chibokgirls: World Press Conference On 21 Girls Released By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by free2ryhme: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2016
Swapping captured terrorist for kidnapped citizens may very well have been a political decision but we are certain the C-in-C has given the the Chief of Army Staff the directive to do ALL possible to brings these girls back home. if such is the case, it is no longer a political decision!
If you must, disguise hardened military as Boko Haram fihters and swap them for the girls......then kill the sons of bitches from within!
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by Tmaritas76(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2016
DropShot:

See grammar!

Instead of facing your studies, na Nairaland you dey marry.
chai......see visuperation.is he on your black list.
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2016
Serious case
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by BoneTackle: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2016
brain247:

and you are still leaving? if you don't know what to comment,why don't you just read and waka pass.
living not leaving

Na who teach you English sef?

like dullardeeeeen like pikin
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by Exponental(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2016
Lt Gen Olonishakin sounds intelligent with his answers. I heard him on ChannelsTV yesterday. Invariably, as military man, he is not expected to negotiate for any reason whatsoever!
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by MielBaker(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2016
We don't negotiate with terrorists... do we?
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by LorDBolton(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2016
Why negotiate with terrorists? Seriously we have useless leaders.

The American policy of never negotiating with terrorists is a proven strategy and obama's sacrilege has made america and americans more vulnerable.

It is this Same negotiations with MEND that birthed the amnesty programme which has only had a multiplier effect on militancy in the region.

Besides those girls have been there for 3years...u cannot vouch for their sanity, personality and beliefs anymore...

2 Likes

Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by IceDude(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2016
This Chibok sh!t is just so annoying....Ok, my grand mum is a virgin. Make una believe na
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by RobinHez(m): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2016
There are a number of ways this swap can be done successfully.. With the Country coming out victorious in the end.

We just don't have the intellect to carry such out.

1 Like

Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by drake2(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2016
How can you do an airstrike without a follow up ground clearance/check?

Because if this was done, the military would have retrieved the dead as claimed by the video and also re-assures the military of the presence of the girls within that radius.
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2016
d chibok girls should b designated R4( collateral damage)
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by landinfo: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2016
Since this woman was 1st compensated by Hell.Rufai & now PMB, I finally gave up & I just hope this waz not a SCAM.

Until the FG (kick-out the US & the UK) bring the Russiaz & the Chinese (just like it happened in Syria, the Russianz came & ISIS started shaking), I would know they are serious against BH

Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by M4gunners: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2016
Did boko haram still exists?
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by cliquevibes(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2016
I thought Lie mohammed and d amy said dat Boko-Haram has been defeated..
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by 989900: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2016
There are just too many ways to BBOG thru this swap thing, while turning it into a 'Trojan horse' against the terrorists; utilizing the very best of military assets and Intel.

I hope the gov't can identify the proper faction to negotiate with; making the best of decisions . . . BH is weak ATM, and "there is no time like the present" to do this.

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by emmyid(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2016
ANIEXTY:
HOW TO FLUSH BOKO HARAM
1: Get the boko boys, (the ones you have already)
2: Drug them to sleep.
3: When they are asleep perform a surgery on them, and put a tracker in their body(hidden part, without them knowing about it).
4: Swap them to go (back to where there are hiding) get the girls savely.
5: Trace them through the tracker.(dont announce it yet)
6: "KILL THEM ALL"
7: Announce it
8: Don't thank me, what are citizens for

i use to watch it in movies ooo!
or don't they exist, abi 9ja no get am ni?

Bro, it's high time U stopped watching American movies, it is not helping you. The earlier U know movies are imaginary work of art, the better for U.
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by bilulu(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2016
who d army wan deceive? haven't dey been releasing some of d fighters before? or re dey looking for excuse to release d remaining ones in custody
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by ANIEXTY(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2016
emmyid:

Bro, it's high time U stopped watching American movies, it is not helping you. The earlier U know movies are imaginary work of art, the better for U.
I know, but i learn alot from them.
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by Dannie2015(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2016
I think ds is d ryt tym Nigerian govt needs to invite Jack Bauer to do d needful here.
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by canDy4eva(f): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2016
"Has" and nt "have" ok! "Have" is used in a plural...
wayne4loan:
Buhari have finished this country
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by canDy4eva(f): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2016
...Too much American films abi
Dannie2015:
I think ds is d ryt tym Nigerian govt needs to invite Jack Bauer to do d needful here.
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by canDy4eva(f): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2016
"Technically" lipsrsealed
cliquevibes:
I thought Lie mohammed and d amy said dat Boko-Haram has been defeated..
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by keniolawumi56(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2016
I concur with Col. Olonishakin but that Lai Muhamed can lie for Africa including America.
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by wintersnow(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2016
ANIEXTY:
HOW TO FLUSH BOKO HARAM
1: Get the boko boys, (the ones you have already)
2: Drug them to sleep.
3: When they are asleep perform a surgery on them, and put a tracker in their body(hidden part, without them knowing about it).
4: Swap them to go (back to where there are hiding) get the girls savely.
5: Trace them through the tracker.(dont announce it yet)
6: "KILL THEM ALL"
7: Announce it
8: Don't thank me, what are citizens for

i use to watch it in movies ooo!
or don't they exist, abi 9ja no get am ni?

With which network?
Wake up boy to reality
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by ajepako(f): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=DropShot post=48520556]Let the president make the decision asap. Those girls have suffered enough for failure of Nigeria to protect them.
They deserve to be freed from their captors and be reunited with their families at whatever cost.[/quote

Thumb up...
Re: Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief by Codes151(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2016
DropShot:

See grammar!

Instead of facing your studies, na Nairaland you dey marry.
it's a comment! Not a competition!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members / NDLEA Arrests Spain-bound Businessman, Intercepts Heroin, Meth Consignments / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.