Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office (2363 Views)

Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) / Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by saasala(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigeria’s richest blogger Linda Ikeji is planning to have her TV and Radio programs as she reveals the completion of her studio and her office.

She took to her Instagram page and shared some photos which reveals the completion of her studio, her office, and her personal lounge.

http://factflyers.com/linda-ikeji-shares-pictures-new-lekki-office/

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hope she has an Air freshner in there coz i'm already smellinq somethinq...

See wetin wizzy causegrin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by saasala(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sincerely, I dont like Linda, but she deserves the success. She has worked hard and been through a lot.

Sorry o MODS, I know its an offense to abuse a fellow Nairalander, but dont you think the guy above me, also below, is a foool? Please dont ban me o.

How can him alone have 5 comments on one post.

Guy, IffaCatchYouEhn I go make sure say I frustrate your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
"Niqeria richest blogger"

Seun is richer joorgrin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
saasala:
Sincerely, I dont like Linda, but she deserves the success. She has worked hard and been through a lot.
Na so

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by Richiy(f): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hard and smart work pays smiley

Go Linda! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by bigtt76(f): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dead yarns.... she's moved on and racing the dough you sidon der the fantasize her punnana.... Zzzzorite!

IffaCatchYouEhn:
Hope she has an Air freshner in there coz i'm already smellinq somethinq...

See wetin wizzy causegrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by ojnnaco(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
I wish her well in her endeavors.. keep glowing

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
saasala:

Sorry o MODS, I know its an offense to abuse a fellow Nairalander, but dont you think the guy above me, also below, is a foool? Please dont ban me o.

How can him alone have 5 comments on one post.

Guy, IffaCatchYouEhn I go make sure say I frustrate your life
'em dey catch mess?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by thesicilian: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thinking of having this kind of sprawling office in an expensive area like lekki is already a mark of a success. Actually being able to afford it - That is just simply fantastic!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by sirjohnson(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:

Seun is richer joorgrin

So is Seun a blogger?...So you are one of those people that think every website is a blog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by Kingsasian(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
I love this lady, she is always busy. My crush.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
wow
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
sirjohnson:

So is Seun a blogger?...So you are one of those people that think every website is a blog
Who asked you?

Na everythinq i must know?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by Seun(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:

Seun is richer joorgrin
I now believe that she is far richer, and that's ok. If Linda Ikeji could become a Nigerian Oprah that would be awesome for the country.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by Sugarcious(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Seun:
I now believe that she is far richer, and that's ok. If Linda Ikeji can become a Nigerian Oprah that would be awesome for the country.
You nailed it bro!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by Rilwayne001: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Seun will have to sack mynd before he can be as rich as Linda.

My prophecy grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by joseph1832(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Seun:
I now believe that she is far richer, and that's ok. If Linda Ikeji can become a Nigerian Oprah that would be awesome for the country.
Being sarcastic doesn't suit you at all. Not in this case, that is. tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by 4kings: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Seun:
Aye aye Captain.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by mummyson26(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
saasala:
Nigeria’s richest blogger Linda Ikeji is planning to have her TV and Radio programs as she reveals the completion of her studio and her office.

She took to her Instagram page and shared some photos which reveals the completion of her studio, her office, and her personal lounge.

http://factflyers.com/linda-ikeji-shares-pictures-new-lekki-office/
You have to give it to her she is blessed
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by buharisbae(f): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Seun will have to sack mynd before he can be as rich as Linda.

My prophecy grin

Mynd44 cum and see badbelle here oooo 10yrs banning grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Seun:
I love this.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by JoeCutie(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2016
Seun:
I now believe that she is far richer, and that's ok. If Linda Ikeji could become a Nigerian Oprah that would be awesome for the country.
So you never believed?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pictures Of Her New Lekki Office by JoeCutie(m): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2016
When you move from 'nothing' to 'everything', people think it's magic, but it's not. It's the grace of God, which crowns every man's efforts with success.

When you put in honest efforts, it'd yield fruits. If not today, it'd be tomorrow. Because heaven helps those who help themselves

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

18 Nigerians Musicians And The Football Clubs They Resemble. / Juliet Ibrahim Now Dating Iceberg Slim(photos) / IK Ogbonna And Wife All Loved Up At E-money’s Christmas Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.