Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Bride Runs Out Of Church After Discovering That Groom Is Not A Chevron Staff(pix - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Runs Out Of Church After Discovering That Groom Is Not A Chevron Staff(pix (873 Views)

Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested / Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bride Runs Out Of Church After Discovering That Groom Is Not A Chevron Staff(pix by Aybee92(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
A facebook user posted this with d caption below:

"Bride runs out of church after discovering that groom is not a Chevron Staff he claimed to be. He lied to her! This happened in Eket, Akwa Ibom state."

Who is to blame? The bride or the groom

Source:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1031688736951680&id=100003316894443

Re: Bride Runs Out Of Church After Discovering That Groom Is Not A Chevron Staff(pix by Badgers14: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Well well well...... Let me adjudicate this matter grin

Guy told the lady that he is chevron staff ( he lied) so to wife her.....The lady told guy that she love him (she lied) so to be his wife.

So while the guy wants to chop the ladies honey pot, the lady wanted to chop his chevron cash grin grin

So therefore.... No victor, No vanquished grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Bride Runs Out Of Church After Discovering That Groom Is Not A Chevron Staff(pix by AbjMotorPalace: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
hehehehe....

See my signature and thank me later wink

See my signature and thank me later wink

(1) (Reply)

Exquisite Event Decor @ Unbeatable Prices!!! / Mrs Accolade Nigeria (MAN 2016) Pageant Records The Highest Online Prescence / I Will Cover Your Wedding For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.