Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com (26432 Views)

Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos) / Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Agbaje in trouble
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by onomshevy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
why on Wednesday? why not immediately after the paperwork has been approved to arrest?
efcc
apc
bubu
I shake my h head for una
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by ihesiuloa(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dannyset:
You can arrest a thief anytime you wish to. If na PH near Kuje, EFCC abeg do your work.
When another party gets there, let it witch-hunt APC too. But before then, PDP should pay for what they caused this Country.
What did they course that we've not seen at present,??
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by ihesiuloa(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
I just wonder why non of the apc's haven't been arrested or alleged to have received money or did one crime or the other! This is a classical case of government in power doing as it wishes.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by DamiBukola: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Fake news from Bode George angle just to deceive the delegates, you like it or not JK is our national chairman. We can't allow useless old people to mantle the leadership of our gr8 party.

Bode George leave JK alone and face your campaign.

#JK is #Okay
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
jaso1:
Agbaje $12m shai! These people don kill this country. So this is a ma that wanted to govern Lagos? God we thank you for not allowing him.
Some foreigners within want Lagos to be like their states in the East.

There are no foreigners in a no man's land.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Skybee1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Weda na efcc una call una self e b like say una neva jam beating fo una life,if dem birn una well enta dat convention ground go open una dirty mout say una wan arrest jimi,na dt tym tym una go sabi say we dy plan una fo ds country,if una get mind waka com ph we dy wait una,God punish una wit ds una usless govt.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by wizkidblogger(f): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
rusher14:
Don't believe the story.

Won't be surprised if this story was planted by PDP members to curry support or to gain one over Agbaje.

Lol. That's the scope na smiley
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by seangy4konji: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
$12 million.

It's a lot of money.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by tuvade: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chinekeeeee xis ix Xerioux ooooooo
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by DCTrendy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
feldido:
This Dasuki Money no de finish?
Everytime they want to arrest an opposition they will tie it to Dasuki... shocked

My brother, the money no dey finish o.. nah $2.1b we re talking about.

Thatz $100m
$200m
$300m
$400m

$900m
Then $1b.

In fact you for count 15 fresh name join sef and the money won't finish o...

They say Jimi too get 12m

Dasuki! Dasuki!! Dasuki!!! How many time did I call u?

U want to say u no get my address abi?...continue!

GEJ finished this nation!

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Doug07034780891(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Keneking:
Last man standing....the only credible man that would have turned PDP to a better path of recovery.

Where is lalasticlala sef cry

Wicked leadership of APC turning Nigeria into a one party state. Nonsense.

Ekene what happened to you? Welcome to the wailers club.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by chidozieikeji2: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chai nigeria about to become a one party state but Go won't allow that
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
.......and Nigerian youths are so ignorant that they rush to town with every falsehood sold to them.
........once they mention Dasuki, Our mumu buttons are activated. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by 4nobody4every1: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
kossyablaze:
lol are u new on NL? It af tey wen he join WW na. Na me sell form give am sef cool
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by DanielGb(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Hitler Buhari is teaching other people that will come after him how to be President.

It is just a shame that while we were heading to our own democratic promised land with the attendant freedom of; association, press, speech and liberty as guaranteed under the constitution as practised by GEJ, Buhari happened to us. We are now going back to the Abacha years and our so called civil rights activists have eaten the forbidden fruit and seen they were foolish in the past for opposing tyrannical governments.

He his a pace setter.
Telling us to come after him and his APC brothers too when they are over throne.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Aroh48(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
gurunlocker:

Please fill this form, I can see your zombiesm rehabilitation is working.
I taught the form is no more?
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by iaminspired: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by 4nobody4every1: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
DCTrendy:

My brother, the money no dey finish o.. nah $2.1b we re talking about.

Thatz $100m
$200m
$300m
$400m

$900m
Then $1b.

In fact you for count 15 fresh name join sef and the money won't finish o...

They say Jimi too get 12m

Dasuki! Dasuki!! Dasuki!!! How many time did I call u?

U want to say u no get my address abi?...continue!

GEJ finished this nation!
Dont call my name oo, l am hiding from Buhari, l told him to jail all my associates, we have a deal , but all my associates in PDP didnt advise me very well, Buhari is doing a good job, EFCC should continue to arrest and jail all my associates... grin grin

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Aroh48(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chai! Dis dasuki money make e no dey finish,God hop say I neva follow chop inside?
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
EFCC is a disgrace

Buhari should suspend Nigerian constitution and announce a full blown dictatorship so that there will be no elections in 2019

He should stop wasting our time with all this EFCC charade
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Hemanwel(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by 989900: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
If he is involved, why not?

If not involved, fine, he can even sue and make money off the EFCC.

Next time when they are sharing the people's wealth, y'all think twice.

My sympathy to those who didn't get a dime, but are willing to die for those that stole their monies, well, that's a whole 'nother level of r€t@rded.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by gurunlocker: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Aroh48:
I taught the form is no more?

I see one for my folder ni o, I don do photocopy.... Many zombies go repent soon, but it's limited.... You get person wey wan fill?
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Achorise: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
! Soon some people will come and say prophet FFK should shut up.
prophecy fulfilled.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by rrhostomy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
pode:
That will be the last thing efcc will do arrest Him in ph or are they trying to tell us they don't right to arrest him in lagos again

Efcc when did you guys become whistle blower in this country?

Do you need to inform him before you carry out your arrest?
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Genesis2000(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
jaso1:
Agbaje $12m shai! These people don kill this country. So this is a ma that wanted to govern Lagos? God we thank you for not allowing him.
Some foreigners within want Lagos to be like their states in the East.

Shut up.

Ambode is the wast.

The more you look the less you see.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Miles300: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
They keep bringing up allegations without evidence ... Wat is the way forward in this nation , why hasn't the efcc invited dogara for questioning ?.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by timeandchance76(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why now? Is the document hidden before now. If the guy could lay hand on such money he has no reason to loss lagos state election. EFCC remember tomorrow ooooo.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Alphaoscar: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
eyeview:
How is it that once anybody rears his head for the PDP,EFCC will raise some allegations against him and lock him up.
This is very Bad for our democracy.

Sometimes,efcc may not have a case against the erson but atleast they would have succeded in incarcerating him for the desired period.

If a new party wins in 2019,all the staff of DSS and EFCC should be ready for a total overhaul

Don't stress yourself . Elombah.com is a propaganda arm of PDP like the Trent and co . its either agbaje is using them to gain sympathy votes or Gbenga Daniel/Bode is trying to use them to embarrass agbaje ( Awotesu and co are pro OGD).

cc: tonyebarcanista

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by blackpanda: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Keneking:
Last man standing....the only credible man that would have turned PDP to a better path of recovery.

Where is lalasticlala sef cry

Wicked leadership of APC turning Nigeria into a one party state. Nonsense.

I guess its APC that told him to loot funds abi When will some people grow up? Smh

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com by Mylove55(f): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
omaiyale:
If he is Arrested it simply confirmed the assertion that APC corruption fight is Witch Haunting
and apc tell him to involve in corruption so he can be witch-hunt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Women Shut Sterling Global Oil Company Over Unpaid Burial Rites / Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother / Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.