Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Justin Bieber Threatens Fans To Make His Instagram Account Private - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Threatens Fans To Make His Instagram Account Private (410 Views)

Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! / Iyanya Deletes All His Instagram Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Threatens Fans To Make His Instagram Account Private by wunderkidblog(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Whether fans like it or not Justin Bieber and his new found 17year old model love Sofia Richie –daughter to singer Lionel Richie, are heating up things.
And the SORRY singer has threatened his Instagram fans to make his account private if they don’t stop making negative comments about her.

He said,
“I’m gonna make my Instagram private if you guys don’t stop the hate”
“This is getting out of hand, if you guys are really fans you wouldn’t be so mean to people that I like.”
Beliebers have called Richie names and compared her to Selena Gomez, Bieber’s ex-girlfriend.

Read more
wunderkidblog.com/justin-bieber-threatens-fans-to-make-his-instagram-account-private/

Re: Justin Bieber Threatens Fans To Make His Instagram Account Private by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
angry
Re: Justin Bieber Threatens Fans To Make His Instagram Account Private by nestic(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
more pictures of them both

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: Jenifa Plays Pokemon Go (VIDEO) / Awww...monalisa Chinda And Husband Riding Horses On Their Wedding / Young Artiste Changes Stagename To 'J Pulse'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.